Sixteen - There Goes The Neighborhood & Let The Right One In

It had been a few weeks since Elena's stunt and in those few weeks, Damon started to hate the doppelganger more then ever along with his brother. He didn't trust that Elena or Stefan wouldn't try to harm Erica or the baby considering they were doing everything that made Erica uncomfortable or in stress that Erica almost lost her baby girl. 

Yeah, Erica was pregnant with a girl and Damon couldn't be happier. While he, Jenna, Alaric, Bonnie, Caroline and Jeremy were celebrating this new Elena tried to harm Erica by pushing her down the stairs which made everyone shocked. She was willing to get her sister and niece hurt just because Erica didn't tell him about Isobel. No it wasn't just that so what would it be. While Stefan was just being a dog following around his owner.

It didn't help when Pearl's little minions kidnapped Stefan and Erica hurting them. While Damon and Alaric went for Erica and Stefan, Elena went only to get Stefan and Elena had used Erica's blood for Stefan to heal and that hurt Erica a lot. 

Point is Damon didn't trust them so he did the one thing he could to make sure Erica and the baby stayed safe from not only Andrew but from Elena and Stefan as well. 

"You didn't have to do all this Damon," Erica says standing outside the gates of a house that Damon had bought for her.

It took him some time to convince Jenna to allow Erica to move out of the Gilbert house and into a new house not that far outside of Mystic Falls but after Damon explained the circumstances Jenna agreed with the condition that Damon either watched over her and visited her often or he moved into her house with Erica which Damon would have done even if she didn't ask. 

"Nonsense I wanted to and I did so now take this key and open the door," Damon says giving her the key.

Erica sighs and nods before opening the gates before walking inside to see the house. She was shocked seeing the house but even more shocked when she saw the inside of the house.

Erica's New House

The Entrance Way