Thirty Five - The House Guest & Know Thy Enemy

After finding out that the Original vampire that was in love with Derek and Erica's past was Kol Mikaelson, the younger brother to Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson, Jenna and Alaric returned back to the house to explain what was going on. Everyone was in shock but they knew that they needed to ask Elijah more and possibly get into contact with Klaus himself for the ritual. Only thing that didn't work was that Stefan had put the Salvatore House under Elena's name and had Elijah daggered in the basement. 

The group had to think of a new plan to get Elijah out of the Salvatore House only to come in shock when Jenna, Alaric, Damon, Erica, Derek and Angelina returned to the Gilbert house to see John, Elena and Stefan with....Isobel. 

Isobel was in shock when she not only saw the little bundle of joy in her daughter's arms but also ended up seeing Derek Lockwood. The reincarnation of a werewolf just like Erica reincarnated from a Kitsune. 

"Isobel," Erica says in shock as Jenna became shocked too. 

"Isobel," Jenna says in shock

"Hello Erica, Damon and Ric It's nice to see you all again" Isobel says with a smile ignoring Jenna which caused Jenna to look to them which made them worried cause they had never told Jenna about her. 

"Again," she says 

"Aunt Jenna we will talk about this later if its okay," Erica says quietly which makes Jenna nod as Isobel looked to Jenna. 

"So your the one dating my husband?" she says making Jenna glare at Alaric who wouldn't look at her.

"It seems so," Jenna says as she looks to John, Stefan, and Elena. 

While John knew he was going to be in trouble for bringing Isobel, Stefan and Elena were upset and in shock that Jenna knew everything and that Erica had another person protecting her. 

"What's going on," Damon asks 

"I have information that can help us with Klaus," Isobel says 

"What do you know," Stefan says looking away from Erica and Angelina when Derek started to glare at him and wrapped his arms around Erica and the baby. 

"Since I was last here, I've been doing everything possible to find Klaus. We knew our best chance is to find him before he found you two or three." Isobel says looking to Erica and Angelina

"Best chance at what?" Derek asks 

"Keeping Erica, Angelina and Elena safe" John says pissing Elena off that her name was last 

"You don't get to talk OK, not after everything you've done" Elena spits out before getting slapped by Jenna and glaring at her making Elena stay quiet 

"Were you able to find Klaus" Damon asks not wanting his best friend and god daughter to get hurt by Klaus

"No, nobody was able to find him but there are rumor's flying around that doppelganger twins exist with a baby" Isobel says 

"Any vampire that wants to get in favor with Klaus will be lining up to capture you three" John says 

Before Erica could ask whether Klaus knew her past self and about her and Derek's past selves with Kol, Elena butts in. 

"I'm not buying any of this. The last time you were here you didn't give a damn about us and now we're supposed to believe that you wanna help us" Elena making it seem she cared for Erica and Angelina when she really didn't. 

"Isobel's been helping all along Elena. Klaus has been obsessed with Katherine for centuries all it took was one tomb vampire to spread the word around that Katherine was alive and it would take Klaus straight here to mystic falls where you three were bound to be discovered so we kill him" John explains even though he knew Elena really didn't care for Erica and Angelina

"And almost killed Damon" Elena says pissed releasing what she said making her stay quiet 

"Damon is fine and will be fine so don't worry about him," John says pissed "it was my mistake that I didn't watch him and he was placed in the fire so I apologize for that"

" I have a safe house that I can take you three too. The deed is in your names. No vampires can get in without your two permission not even me. Let me help you both" Isobel says 

"Put it under Elena's name and keep her under control." Alaric says angry carrying for Erica and Sofia "she's the one who always puts Erica and Angelina in danger and also Erica has a house that is under her name and nobody can get in to" 

This upset Elena as the house she was currently in was under Jenna's name. The cabin was under her name but she wanted what Erica had and that was the house. Elena scoffed before walking away with Stefan following after her. 

John and Isobel sigh as they look to Derek, Erica, Damon, Alaric and Jenna.

"Klaus knows about Kol's past with Erica and most likely about the reincarnation spell he did as well. As long as Elena doesn't get her hands on Angelina then Klaus will have no choice but to take Elena and sacrifice her" John says 

"Good now I have a bone to pick with you" Jenna says glaring at Alaric 

" And this is when we leave," Derek says as he takes Erica and Angelina out of the room leaving Damon and Alaric to talk to Jenna about Isobel with John.

A lot had to be done but as long as they stayed together then everything was going to be okay and then Klaus would end up being dealt with. But what worried Derek and the others still was whether something was going to be done that stops the transition and the ritual from taking place. 

AN: Sorry, yes I know it's been a while since I updated so here it is. I hope to update more in the week and next week with March Break coming up.