Info

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Age: 20 Years old

Gender: Female

Height: 5;3

Nationality: Canadian

Family

Mother—Haruka (L/n)

Father—Hidaka (L/n)

Cousin—Goto

Daughter—Mira

Personality: (Y/n) is stubborn and doesn't like to take orders from anyone except her parents. She hates being treated like a whore by men and would often snap at them rudely. She doesn't trust men easily until they've given her a reason to. She is rather clever in her own way and often outsmart flirts who try to pick her up. Her backtalk is absolutely off the charts and she isn't afraid to speak her mind no matter what the topic. (Y/n) can get rather dense at times especially if it comes to intimacy.

Likes: Mira, her parents and cousin, baking, being clean, dancing and singing, outdoor activities, having mother-daughter dates, spending time with her family.

Dislikes: Flirts, sexists, people who don't take 'no' for an answer, playboys, snobby and obnoxious people, manwhores.

Background: (Y/n) was born and raised in Canada but her parents were from Japanese. She grew up as a Canadian her whole life. When she was in high school, she met a guy and fell in love with them. They both became high school sweethearts and planned to get married after they graduate and get into college. Unfortunately, the relationship didn't last and (Y/n) was left heartbroken. She soon found out she was pregnant and when she gave birth to Mira, she moved to Japan to start a new life (Reasons will be explained).

——End.