28

January 16th 2009

Morning came faster than expected.

Ominous. That's what (Y/n) felt like. It felt like something terrible was about to happen but she didn't know what. There was an uneasy feeling in her stomach.

The (h/c)-ette was cooking breakfast as she usually did. Izana and the guys had yet to come down so she took the time to prepare their meals. Mira was sitting on the table, munching on her egg salad and toast. Her daughter was still going to school under the supervision of a bodyguard. Since it was January and the break was over, her daughter was still going back to school.

Footsteps were heard coming down the stairs, causing (Y/n) to look up as she set the table. Izana and the others—as usual—took their seats, grabbing some eggs, toast, bacon, and fruit.

Kakucho looked at her, a cup of coffee in his hand, "We'll be back later tonight. Unfortunately, since you'll be home alone today, we've appointed a bodyguard in case you need anything. All we ask is you don't leave the house till we come back." He ordered.

(Y/n) nodded, sipping some coffee, the warmth of the hot beverage sending goosebumps down her body. "Okay, but what's the reason you'll be returning late today?" Her eyes darted between them.

Izana and guys exchanged looks before returning their attention on the (h/c)-ette, "The Band of Seven decided to make their move and attack our warehouse by the cargo bay." Rindou informed, a scowl on their face.

(Y/n) lowered her eyes, knowing it had to be Izumi, only he would order something like this. "I see...." She murmured, clenching her cup tightly as her thoughts wandered to her ex-fiancé.

Izana frowned, cupping her chin gently so he can stare into her eyes, "Don't worry about him. We'll handle the Band of Seven and Izumi." He rubbed her bottom lip fondly, planting a deep kiss on them.

Noticing her silence, Rindou spoke up, "What is it?"

"It's nothing." (Y/n) shook her head, not looking at them.

"It's never nothing with you, darling." Cupping (Y/n)'s face with both of his palms, Ran leaned down to observe her face. Scanning it to see if he could figure out what was bothering her.

Humming, (Y/n) parted from him, sighing as she ran a hand through her soft locks, "I know...but Izumi isn't the same anymore. He's unpredictable, anything can happen!" She exclaimed, feeling like she aged a hundred years.

"I don't want you to think of him," Izana's face darkened, "Think only of me and Tenjiku. He is nothing to you now." He glared, orchid eyes piercing hers.

(Y/n) held a tired expression, shoulders slumped over, "Whatever you say, Izana." She was about done with them and their possessive remarks. Besides, how can they expect her to not worry about them. Her ex-fiancé was out to get her and she couldn't do anything except stay locked up in a penthouse with gangs for bodyguards. What kind of life was this?

(Y/n) wanted to see her parents and cousin. She wanted to leave without looking over her shoulder every few seconds thinking someone was gonna kidnap her. She wanted her life back to normal before any of this madness even started.

Izana, Kakucho and the others noticed their Queen's frustrated face. Their fists clenched in anger, murderous thoughts of Izumi entering their mind. How dare that bastard make their doll face worry! The better Tenjiku deals with the Band of Seven, the faster they can treat their doll to a wonderful vacation. (Y/n) deserved it after all.

(Y/n) watched as Izana and the others left after kissing her goodbye on the forehead or lips. Hanma was taking Mira to school so she was left by herself in the Penthouse.