21

MATURE CONTENT!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

November; Fall Season.

Day 1 With Kantou Manji

The autumn was the time of hugs, of evenings with warm drinks and warmer smiles.

Only weeks ago the air was warm and the streets in the wide of Japan were deep summer green, the whispering rustle of the leaves only audible once the daytime traffic petered to an almost stop. Now they are tinged with red and gold; not yet deserting their lofty branches in the gusts.

(Y/n) woke up early in the morning to make breakfast for Mikey and the others, assuming the boys didn't know how to cook. She had left the bed at exactly six o clock, her usual schedule before she went into hiding.

Mira was sleeping with Wakasa, wanting a manly touch since her departure from Tenjiku in Yokohama. (Y/n) didn't mind, since she knew the male would undoubtedly take care of her daughter.

With quiet footsteps, (Y/n) headed down the stairs into the living room, where the sun was slowly about to make its presence from the window.

The window is so large it reminded her of the mall, but so high up who can see in anyway? It's triple-glazed and so clear that the panorama is like a high definition screen at the movie theatre. The birds travel past, buffeted by the winds that whistle through Tokyo. The penthouse feels so expensive and luxurious (Y/n) is surprised that she is still there. It felt like a dream.

The city below is so far away it's like another world, those ant-like people and all their problems are of no more consequence than temporary static on intercom.

Checking through the fridge and rummaging through the pantry, she was stunned there was food considering she had to go grocery shopping when she was Tenjiku. (Y/n) surmised they probably were warned by Kakucho or they really did prepare for her arrival.

Taking out some pancake mix, she begun to make the soft cakes. Using the batter, she made a whole plateful for Mikey and the others. Afterwards, she got started on the toast with her homemade guacamole spread. It took some time and preparation but (Y/n) managed to finish breakfast and boil a pot of coffee just as she heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Looking at the time, she realized it was seven and the sun has rose into the sky.

Mikey was the first to come down, his blonde hair covering half his face messily, eyes closed. He looked like a kid despite his status of Kantou Manji's leader. He had smelt the aroma of freshly made food which made his stomach growl and mouth watery.

Draken and the others soon followed after, smelling the delicious food. Wakasa was carrying Mira, her brunette hair disheveled, stuffed bear in her left hand, a beaming smile on her face.

"Ohayo." (Y/n) greeted them with a smile, wiping her hands on the apron as she begun serving her daughter first them the men who gathered at the table. She placed their plates of breakfast and cups of coffee on the table, "Enjoy."

The (h/c)-ette then served herself, munching on the fluffy pancakes whilst helping Mira, making sure she didn't spill anything.

Mitsuya's lilac-eyes lit up at the taste of her food, "Delicious." He looked at her, smiling, "You're a natural cook, (Y/n)."

Madarame smirked, drinking his coffee, "Of course. She's our wifey, after all. Anything she makes is bound to be delicious." He winked at her flirtatiously.

(Y/n) gave him a deadpanned look before Draken smacked the back of his head, an annoyed look on his face, "Urusai." He glared at the male.

Baji softened his eyes, he missed his mother's home-cooked meals. Thankfully he and the others had a wife who knew how to cook, clean and take care of them, and in return he'll do anything for the (h/c)-ette if she asked. She was their special woman. Kantou Manji's Queen. "Umai...." He murmured, eating some more pancakes.