14

5 Days Into The Vacation 

The next morning, since everyone was practically free, it was decided by Ms. (L/n) that they were going to the beach. Of course, (Y/n)'s mother insisted for the guys to come along with them.

Of course, both Tenjiku and Kantou Manji weren't gonna miss out on seeing the (h/c)-ette in a bikini. It was decided they'd be leaving around 11:30-12:00 to get going.

"Why are we bringing them along for?" (Y/n) had asked for the hundredth time this morning. She couldn't understand why her mother wanted them to join in for.

(Y/n)'s father agreed with his daughter, crossing his arms, "I don't like the idea of so many boys seeing my daughter in a bikini." He spat, stabbing his toast with a fork as he imagined it to be the guys.

Haruka (L/n) smacked her husband on the head, hands on her hips, "Don't be ridiculous, Hidaka! This is a wonderful opportunity for my son-in-law/s to impress their girl." She sighed dreamily.

Goto stared at Ms. (L/n) with a sweatdrop on his head, "She's really milking the situation, huh?" He turned to (Y/n), a pitying look on his face, "I feel bad for you."

(Y/n) held Mira in her lap, braiding her soft brown locks, "I feel sorry for me too." She glanced at her mother, "I don't know what she sees in them. They're nothing but a bunch of perverts." She huffed.

Goto chuckled, handing Mira his old gameboy to play with, "I could totally see that. Imagine my surprise when they did a complete 180 at the sight of your parents."

Nodding her head in agreement, (Y/n) kissed Mira's cheeks, "Mine too. They certainly don't act like that with me around."

Intrigued, Goto leaned forward, "How do they act around you?" He only saw a sliver of it when they both went for ice-cream.

Chortling, (Y/n) watched as Mira wiggled down her lap and rushed to her mother, "Like perverts." She bluntly said.

"Typical." Goto shook his head.

"I know."

"....."

"......"

After changing into a tank top and capri pants with some sandals and a sunhat, (Y/n) moved onto Mira, dressing the little brunette in a shirt and pants too. "Ready to have fun?"

"Hai, Mama!!" Mira beamed at her, giggling as she swayed her chubby legs back and forth. "Is Waka coming?" She became attached to Wakasa after he given her a lollipop. He spoiled her too much with sweets.

"Yes, he is. Chifuyu, Baji and others too." (Y/n) packed a bag full of sunscreen, blanket, water bottle, first aid, etc.

"Tora, too!?" Mira was also surprisingly attached to the yellow-black haired male. (Y/n) nodded, "Hmm, he is."

Holding Mira's hand, (Y/n) led them downstairs to the entrance, the beach bag on her shoulder. Exiting the house, she spotted her father loading the trunk with an umbrella and all the necessities into their large vehicle.

Mikey, Izana, and the others were gonna meet them at the beach. (Y/n) had texted Mitsuya and Kakucho the directions.

(Y/n) strapped Mira into the seat, getting in beside her with Goto sitting next to her. (Y/n)'s father backed out of the driveway.

The car radio was on, windows down as the breeze wafted throughout the vehicle, cooling them from the hot weather. The drive was at most an hour long but they managed to arrive at the beach in no time to spare.

Getting out, (Y/n) grabbed her beach bag and held Mira's hand, following Goto while her parents trailed after them with their own belongings.

The feel of the soft yet warm/hot sand on her feet, made her sigh at the grainy feeling. She had to hold Mira's hand tightly as the little brunette was jumping around excitedly.