13

The day was bright and sunny. Breeze blew ever so gently in the hot summer cooling all the citizens from the sun's hot rays. White fluffy clouds gently float past in the azure blue sky.

Birds, squirrels, butterflies, bees, and all manner of living creatures were basking in their own surroundings enjoying the lovely day.

(Y/n) was in the living room with her cousin; Goto. The two were catching up on each other's lives. The male jester and her were sitting on the floor while the (h/c)-ette's mother and Mira was out buying groceries for tonight's dinner.

"So..." Goto begun, a cheeky smile on his face as he flipped through a deck of cards, "Any boyfriends I should know about?"

"No." (Y/n) threw pieces of chips at him, chuckling as he avoided them, "How about you? I'm sure you must have found a girlfriend by now." She teased.

Goto shook his head in response. "Nah. All the girls I went out with found me weird, saying I should live in Japan because I dress like a clown."

Frowning, (Y/n) rubbed his back, "That's terrible! Who are these girls?! I'll teach them a lesson." She clenched her fists playfully, ready to fight.

Goto mocked laugh, flicking her forehead gently, "Yeah, don't do that. Last thing we need is you in the hospital."

Offended, (Y/n) pinched his cheek, ignoring his incessant whining for her stop, "You don't think I can take them on, do you?"

Pulling his cheek away and rubbing the red spot, Goto shook his head, "Of course not! I think you're actually capable of taking those girls on, but I'd rather not see you beat up by their boyfriends."

"Oh..."

"How's life in cherry blossom Japan?" Goto leaned his head on his hand.

Thinking back to Tenjiku and Kantou Manji, (Y/n) plastered on a fake smile, "It's very interesting."

"How so?" Her jester cousin crossed his feet, leaning in like a gossip girl.

"How about we talk about this more outside with some ice-cream?" (Y/n) got up, followed by her cousin.

The two of them had left the house to grab their frozen treats at a vendor near a shopping center that's right near the park.

Both of them continued their chat with one another, laughing as they strolled through a much more quieter part of the streets when (Y/n) noticed her hands were sticky from the chocolate frozen treat, "Hey, I'll be right back, okay? I'm gonna head into one of the restrooms real quick."

Goto nodded, waiting patiently as (Y/n)'s figure disappeared into a store. He checked his phone for the time when a shadow came up from behind him.

"Oi."

"Who the fuck are you?"

When (Y/n) returned from the bathroom, the smile on her face dropped and turned into horror. Goto was on the ground fighting back against Baji, who was beating the shit out of him. The jesters face was bruised and wore a prominent scowl. The guys from Tenjiku and Kantou Manji were watching with sadistic amusement on their faces. "Who the hell gave you permission to touch what's ours?!" Baji punched the male in stomach.

Rushing towards them with panic etched on her face, (Y/n) yanked Baji away from her cousin, stepping protectively in front of the jester, eyes blazing in anger, "What the hell is wrong with you!?" She shouted at them, clenching her fists. She had never been so pissed at them.

Kazutora was the first to speak, sand/brown eyes narrowing at the (h/c)-ette, "We should be asking you that, doll face." He gestured to Goto, "Who is that? Your boyfriend?" He spat.