10

(Y/n) was working as usual behind the cashier at the cafe, since it was afternoon, Mira was in the back doing her homework and eating a sandwich. The lack of customers gave her enough time to wipe the tables and booth, sweep around a little.

Daichi and Sakura, who were cleaning the machines, looked at (Y/n), "Hey, (Y/n)?" The male called out to her.

"Yeah?" (Y/n) raised her head, momentarily pausing from sweeping as she looked at Daichi. Why were they giving her a worried look?

"Those guys that came to the shop that day seem dangerous yet somehow they know you." He pointed out, creasing his brows in worry, "They didn't try anything, did they?"

Deadpanning at the mention of both gangs, (Y/n) chuckled nervously, going back to sweeping, "Those guys? They're...people I know, but they didn't try anything if that's what you're worried about."

Sakura clasped her hands together, eyes shone admiration for the (h/c)-ette, "You were so brave, (Y/n)! I could never approach them the way you did!"

Blushing from the attention, (Y/n) coughed into her hand, rolling her eyes nonchalantly, "Anyone could have done it."

Sakura rolled her eyes, "No, they wouldn't." Her eyes then shone with excitement, "But those were some hot guys! It seems you've got your own little reverse-harem going on, (Y/n)." She teased the (h/c)-ette.

Reverse-harem? Scoffing, (Y/n) gave her friends a look, shaking her head, "You're delusional. There's no way they think of me like that!" They're only interested in sleeping with me. Smh....

"Think what you wish, but I know love when I see it." Sakura cooed at her.

(Y/n) sighed. If only you knew, Sakura....what they feel is not love but obsession.

Glancing at the calendar on the wall, (Y/n) noticed her vacation was coming up. It was now the beginning of June. She'd be able to spend more time with Mira. Maybe even visit her parents in the states. It's been a while since her mother and father last seen their granddaughter.

The door opened, bell chiming to signal a customer. Turning around, (Y/n) greeted the person, only to sigh tiredly at the person/s.

Ran and Rindou stood there in all their rich glory. Both brothers had on expensive shirts and pants. Their musk and cedar-wood cologne wafting through her nose. A devilish smirk on their faces.

Rindou stuffed his hand in his pocket, looking down at her, "Hey there, doll face. You working right now?"

Gesturing to the broom in her hand, she sarcastically replied, "No, I'm just lounging around eating cake."

Ran gave a lazy perverse grin, "I'd like a taste of that cake." He gave her hooded eyes. Ew....

Placing a hand on her hip, (Y/n) sighed, "What are you guys doing here?" Ran and Rindou exchanged glances, turning back to her.

"Izana's having a party Saturday night at the Majestic Jade Hotel." Wait, what? That hotel is breathtakingly lavish and expensive, only the highest class of people and the rich are invited. "He wants you to come." Rindou handed her an invitation.

Taking the envelope, (Y/n) opened it, reading the contents. The party was taking place at the ballroom of the hotel. Formal attire acquired. All guests arrive approximately at 8:30.

(Y/n) looked at them in confusion, "Uh....I'm not sure if I'll be—"

Ran cut her off, staring intensely at her, "This isn't a normal party. It's private. Besides, you don't have a choice in the matter. Izana wants you there. He'll pick you up at your house so be ready."