6

A/n: Imagine this image as Kantou Manji Gang vs Tenjiku.

Laundry day is exhausting but it is also rewarding and (Y/n) enjoys it.

The scent of a fresh dryer sheet fills my nostrils as I reach into the machine and wrestle out an armload of warm clothing. I plop it on the counter and start to fold.

Taking out a satin article of clothing, (Y/n) looked at it. It was her favorite pajama pants, they have to go on their separate pile because they get hung up so they won't wrinkle easily.

Sunday is laundry day. Inconsistently however, due to habits of changing too often and poor planning. Nonetheless, this Sunday was laundry day, and since moving out of my parents house last three years ago.

(Y/n) folded the clothes, the smell of the dryer sheets filling the room, as she placed the small stack of clothes to the side, leaving the remaining pile.

Mira squealed as she jumped onto the bed, rolling around the warm sheets and clothing, "Mira!" (Y/n) laughed, playfully tugging at the sheets. The little brunette giggled, popping her head out from the bundle, "Mama!! Play!!"

"Later! I have to pack the clothes and then make lunch. Maybe we can do something later on?"

Mira hummed, a gleam in her eyes, "Can we get a doggie?" She gave (Y/n) pleading eyes.

(Y/n) paused, contemplating. Having a dog is hard work because you have to give it attention at all times, feed it, clean it, take them on walks, schedule vet appointments, etc. Not to mention they were expensive to buy and (Y/n) was already having a lot to pay for; mortage, bills, food.

"Mm....we'll see. We can't afford right now, but there's no harm in visiting the pet store." Mira cheered.

After (Y/n) packed away all the laundry and made them lunch which consisted of turkey sandwiches and assorted fruit, they left the house.

The nearest pet store was five blocks away, so instead of walking, (Y/n) decided to drive. Getting into the car after strapping her daughter to the seat, she drove to the store.

Mira swung her legs back and forth in excitement, singing a melody.

After a moment, they soon arrived. (Y/n) parked the car in front and got out, helping her daughter. Once they entered the pet store, their ears were blasted with the noises the animals made. Dogs and puppies were barking. Cats and kittens were meowing. Birds were chittering in their cages. Then there were fishes, hamsters, lizards, turtles, etc.

Whether a person is seeking a beautiful bird, a scaly someone, or a furry friend, the pet store had what it took to make life a better place. Careful attention is given to matching the needs and abilities of potential pet owners and the beloved inhabitants of this special pet store. This attentiveness to animal welfare is what separates Animal Lover's from other pet stores. The owners of the store recognize the commitment required by a potential animal owner to provide a lifelong home for a special animal taken into the home of a pet owner.

"Ooh!! Fishy!!" Mira gently placed her hand against the glass, peering at the colorful vertebrates, each a different size, color, and species.

"Would you prefer a fish or a dog?" (Y/n) asked, tilting her head down at Mira, who held an unsure look.

"...Doggy!"

(Y/n) took Mira to the furry animal section, seeing the puppies jump around excitedly in their containers at the sight of them, letting out barks as they placed their tiny paws at the window.

"Hi doggy!!" Mira waved her hand, placing her hand on the glass.

(Y/n) observed the room, spotting a blonde male with a white coat watching the animals with a sad look. He noticed her watching him and approached her with a smile, "Hey."