9

Fluttering her eyes open, (Y/n) drowsily looked around the room, a bit confused on her whereabouts before realization set in. Memories of yesterday's event flashed through her head.

That's right, she was almost raped by a gang if it wasn't for Mikey and the others. Mira was miraculously saved by the blonde commander too. Sigh.

Because of the incident, (Y/n) was ordered by Mikey to stay the night, mostly for his benefit, as he could keep an eye on her and make sure she is properly rested and well-taken care of. She couldn't even argue because he was out the door as soon as he announced it.

Looking beside her, Mira was soundly sleeping, curled up against her body. Softening her eyes, (Y/n) caressed her daughter's cheek, "Mama is glad you're alright...." She murmured.

Getting up from the covers, (Y/n) decided to take a shower. The bathroom was modern yet looked expensive and lavish. Everything was beige marble. Using the soap at the side (which was expensive too), (Y/n) lathered it on herself, the aroma of the body wash entering her nose and calming her.

Once she was finished, (Y/n) got out of the shower. She sweatdropped looking at the clothes Mikey had someone drop off for her last night. It was an Chanel skirt paired with. a blouse and a pair of flats. Sigh. A pair of joggers and t-shirt would have been fine.

Putting on the same bra she had last night, (Y/n) slipped on the skirt next.

Since she didn't want to wet the blouse, she did what she always does, dry her wet hair first. Grabbing the towel, (Y/n) placed it on her head, rubbing her locks softly as she took the blouse and flats simultaneously and exited the bedroom heading into the living room conjoined kitchen.

Since she was the only one, she didn't mind her appearance.

Humming softly, (Y/n) looked out the window, keeping a distance away from it as she was a bit indecent, luckily her towel covered her front part as she continued to dry her hair, the locks becoming curly/wavy.

Lost in her own world, she didn't hear the door open till a low whistle caught her attention, "Woah, I didn't expect to see you stripping for me so soon, wifey."

Gasping in shock, (Y/n) whirled around, clutching the towel to her chest at the unexpected visitor, "W-who are you!? Why did you come in here!?" She bombarded the young male with questions, which he held his hands up in defense.

Chuckling, he responded with a smirk, "I didn't think I need permission to visit my wifey in her room." He shoved his hands in his pockets, "I must say though, I enjoyed the surprise." He grinned at her. Though I'd prefer if you lay on your back and spread your legs wide open for me as I ram my cock into your sweet hole....

(Y/n) scoffed, feeling embarrassed, "Wifey? Since when was I married to you?" She retorted.

"Since Mikey claimed you." The instant way he said it sent shivers down her spine. Sand-brown eyes watched the (h/c)-ette like a hawk.

"U...um...what's your name?" (Y/n) asked, trying to ease the tension.

The male eyed her before replying with a sadistic grin, "Kazutora." He cocked his head to the side. "Your husband." He smirked.

His behavior creeped (Y/n) out. She could tell he was unstable and seemed to be violent.

Frowning, (Y/n) shook her head, "I'm not your wife nor Mikey's." She mumbled under her breath, looking at Kazutora, "What are you doing here?"

Kazutora tilted his head back, looking at the ceiling in thought, "Just thought I'd come and visit our Queen." He glanced at her, "I've been yearning to see you, baby girl." His voice dropped low.