24

December 10th 2008; Day One With Tenjiku.

The elevator to Tenjiku's Penthouse chimed, signaling someone was arriving. The elevator doors opened making (Y/n) and Mira look up from where they were near the Christmas tree. Boxes of ornaments, lights, decor, and wreaths were surrounding the two.

(Y/n) and Mira were back at Tenjiku's after their week with Kantou Manji. Mikey was displeased and nearly pulled out his gun on Izana when the (h/c)-ette had to step in and calm things down.

She was getting annoyed at being fought over like a trophy wife in a competition between both gangs. Honestly, their rivalry was getting tiresome so it didn't come as a surprise to the (h/c)-ette anymore.

The Haitani twins and Sanzu stepped out, each wearing a smirk on their face, "Hey, doll face." The three young men wore sweaters as the weather outside was terribly below freezing, thick coats hung over their arms as they tossed them into a pile on the couch, sitting on the velvet with their legs spread open.

"Coffee or hot chocolate?" (Y/n) questioned, putting down the angel ornament to stand in front of them whilst her three year old daughter was sticking candy canes to the tree.

"Whiskey."

"Bourbon."

"Scotch."

The three men answered simultaneously, wanting some liquor in their system. (Y/n) placed a hand on her hip, frowning down at them, "Liquor? You just came home! Wouldn't you want something warm to drink after being in the cold?"

Sanzu's eyes averted from her face to her womanhood, a lewd smirk on his face, "If you're referring to down there then let me have a taste, baby."

Giving him a disgusted look, (Y/n) was glad Mira didn't question anything nor did she pay attention, otherwise Sanzu would've have to die. He was the second most perverted one besides Ran and Hanma.

(Y/n) huffed, going back to decorating the Christmas tree. Picking up the ornament balls, she hung them on the fake branches one by one as Mira helped her, "Get your drink yourself." She scoffed.

"Is that you offering?"

"No." (Y/n) bluntly said, looking around her mindlessly. She still had to buy presents for both gangs. She had yet go figure out what to buy each male and if they'll like it or not. Then again, they're all rich so she figured they probably bought all that they wanted.

As for grocery shopping...she'll do it a week before Christmas to stock up everything. It was already in the middle of the month.

Unfortunately, (Y/n)'s mother can't make it to their Christmas since the (h/c)-ette's grandparents weren't feeling well. Not to mention they lived in England. (Y/n) can't afford the commute this time since things are getting a bit tight with money and she didn't want to bother her parents, Tenjiku or Kantou Manji. Now that she wasn't working at the cafe she couldn't get a paycheck so she was holding onto whatever money she can.

Unbeknownst to her, Kokonoi paid out all her bills and the mortgage for her house and he has a black card in her name with millions of dollars contributed by him and the others, so technically, she didn't have to worry.

(Y/n) went to the kitchen, grabbing some eggnog and pouring it into three cups, bringing the tray to the Haitani twins and Sanzu, who darted their eyes to her, "Can you taste this for me?"

Ran was the first to grab a cup, drinking the eggnog. He was soon followed by Rindou and Sanzu. The elder Haitani gave her a lazy grin, "Delicious." He complimented, making her smile, she was worried she put too much alcohol.