7

The television was playing softly, the morning was crisp with a chance of rain. There was no thunderstorm approaching for the day, so (Y/n) was thankful. An aroma of chicken noodle soup filled the kitchen as the (h/c)-ette boiled some in a pot, adding spinach, carrots and potatoes, having them soft-boiled for her daughter to easily chew.

Her daughter, Mira, was sick with the flu, so she stayed home from elementary school. The (h/c)-ette also called a day off from work to take care of her.

Using the ladle, (Y/n) poured a small portion for her daughter in case her tummy gets upset. Placing the dish on a breakfast tray, she headed upstairs to her daughter's room, entering the pink colored room.

Setting the tray down on the nightstand, (Y/n) gently placed her hand on Mira's forehead, checking the temperature. The skin was still a bit hot. Blue eyes weakly fluttered open, "Mama...."

(Y/n) helped her daughter to sit up, maneuvering so she can sit behind her, placing the tray in front of them, "Hey, baby. Mama made you some special soup to help you get better, okay?" Mira weakly nodded, opening her mouth as (Y/n) fed her small amounts, rubbing her back if she coughed.

Mira pushed away the spoon that held the mashed carrots, "Mama...I don't want that...." She pouted.

(Y/n) chuckled, kissing her daughter's forehead, "I know baby, but if you don't eat it, you won't get to play with the other kids again." After a bit more coaxing, Mira finally ate the mashed carrots soaked with chicken noodle soup broth.

Once the bowl was empty, (Y/n) grabbed the medicine the doctor prescribed, "Drink up, love." Mira had a disgusted expression on her face she sipped the liquid from the spoon.

(Y/n) tucked Mira into bed, brushing her soft hair away from her face, kissing her forehead gently, "Sleep well, hun." She watched as Mira's eyes fluttered close, her chest slowly moving up and down.

Heading downstairs, (Y/n) put the plate in the sink, eyes darting to the tv that played some kind of love drama. A knock on the door made her pause in washing the dishes. Wiping her hands on the apron, the (h/c)-ette headed to the door, opening it.

Instead of seeing a person, on the ground in front of her door was a bouquet of flowers. Annoyed, (Y/n) grabbed them, closing the door and heading to the kitchen to toss them into the trash. Lately she's been getting bouquets of different flower arrangements almost everyday that (Y/n) was getting fed up.

She knew exactly who they were from.

Ever since her encounter with the two gangs, she's been receiving flowers, chocolates, and notes that tries to convince her to pick either one of them. Tch. Annoying. She lost count on how many bouquets she's thrown out.

The flowers were beautiful, don't get her wrong, but accepting them would mean she's allowing this behavior to continue or possibly leading them on, which she wasn't.

(Y/n) was still upset from the incident at the cafe. She couldn't believe they had the audacity to 'claim' her as if she was an omega to their alpha. Like, wtf? Not to mention, she didn't know how to feel about the fact all the guys from both gangs including their leaders wanted her to be theirs. As in, sleeping with them and being their lover. She wasn't sure about polygamy.

Not only that, but besides the flowers, their unexpected arrival at her house wasn't welcome either. Somehow both gangs managed to get ahold of her address and would come knocking at her door at different times. Mostly it would be either one person or two and every time she would slam the door in the faces, not allowing entry. Fucking persistent stalkers.

(Y/n) was also concerned. Now that she has met both gangs, she was starting to get paranoid, thinking something bad was gonna happen to her or her daughter. She could care less for herself, as long as Mira was safe and unharmed, that's all that matters. Yet she also had to remind herself to not throw her life away so easily.