Tenjiku Ending

MATURE CONTENT!!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Life was about as normal as it could get, with the exception of Tenjiku is (Y/n) and Mira's life.

After a two weeks of careful consideration, talking with her parents and cousin, and ranting to her co-workers at her cafe job, (Y/n) had decided to choose Tenjiku.

It was a difficult decision to make because both gangs treated her well. They supported her and provided for her like any man should.

It boggled her mind too because (Y/n) often wondered why she chose Tenjiku over Kantou Manji. Izana and his executives were always perverted towards her and made lewd remarks whenever they can.

They even try to make her sleep with them despite her refusal a thousand times. (Y/n) knew it was all fun and games so she didn't really mind, but it did get on her nerves often.

Did she regret her decision to choose Tenjiku? Hell no.

Why? Because her daughter was absolutely loved and spoiled by them. Mira even had a special connection to Hanma and was very attached to the taller male as he frequently watched over her and picked her from school.

Izana and the others loved (Y/n) and Mira. They'll move heaven and earth just make sure both girls were safe and sound. They'd kill for them a thousand times.

Their marriage was planned in the year as they had to pick wedding venues, reception halls, honeymoon locations. (Y/n) needed to get a wedding dress and her husband's needed tailored suits. She even needed to decide the wedding cake and what kind of food will be served. It was a lot of planning.

Izana and the others were eager to quickly get married to (Y/n) and have her and Mira as a part of their lives. Their own little family.

The wedding ceremony took place at a resort. The set up was romantic. Flowers were scattered on the aisle, fairy lights were hung all around, candles and light music were lit to set the ambiance.

Only close family and friends were invited, which wasn't a lot, considering they were each other's friends. (Y/n)'s parents, her cousin Goto, and her grandparents were there in honor of her.

Surprisingly, Kantou Manji was invited as well. Izana had decided to invite his younger 'brother' and his friends after they declared a truce to end their rivalry.

The ring on (Y/n)'s finger was absolutely gorgeous. It was white diamond and costed nearly five thousand dollars. Izana, Kakucho and the others wanted the best for their Queen.

The honeymoon was held on a island, away from other people as Izana, Kakucho and the rest of Tenjiku wanted their privacy with the (h/c)-ette.

Don't get them wrong, they weren't afraid to fuck their wife in front of people if they wanted. Voyeurism didn't bother them but this was a honeymoon, an intimate moment between husband's and wife. It is to be respected.

(Y/n) was stunned and pleasantly surprised when it came to the bedroom.

Since Izana and the rest of Tenjiku wanted to be there for her 'first', it was decided they'll do it altogether in one night going into the morning. A complete gang-bang. Instead of doing it rough, they wanted to take it slow and steady, build up the passion between them in a sensual manner.

When they returned to Japan, (Y/n) was exhausted and sore despite her husband's being gentle. Animals they were......

Or course, that wasn't the last.

Izana and the others liked to express how much they loved (Y/n), their beautiful queen.

..........

"You make it kind of hard not to stare, doll face, especially when you're wearing that." Hanma leaned closer to (Y/n), laughing as he pinned her to the wall, hands grasping her wrists tightly. "You're mine, got that?" He kissed her lips forcefully, marveling at the softness.