Chapter 3

Tw: SH, blood

Opening the door to your room, a wave of relief washed over you to find it empty. Krista was probably in the dining hall with Ymir and the rest of your friends. Your stomach growled as you walked over to the desk and put down the supplies from Hange.

Carefully lifting up your sleeve, the gause underneath was soaked in blood.

"Shit..." you muttered.

Peeling off the tape and gause, you examined the scars on your arms. Had you gone too far last night? It seemed like most of the cuts were still bleeding. Training as hard as you did today must have made them start bleeding again.

Applying a new sheet of gause and wrapping it up, you grabbed your stained shirt and stuffed it in the bottom of your laundry hamper.

You threw on a black long sleeve and grabbed a pair of clean pants as well. You stripped off your dirty pair and looked down at your legs. They were covered in old scars too. Some self inflict, some from past events you tried not to think about.

Levi's voice echoed in your mind

"Disgusting, shitty, weak"

Voices of others started echoing as well.

"Whore, trash, cunt"

So loud, over and over. The voices were right, you were all those things...

You couldn't think, you couldn't breathe. Numbness wrapped its cold fingers around your body.

Grabbing your toiletry bag, you reached in. Shining metal gleamed at you once again. Pressing the blade to your thigh.

One, two, three, four...

The voices faded. You focused on the pain, the blood forming small drops on your legs. Eventually forming streams that dripped to the floor.

Letting out a breath, your vision became clear again. You reached and grabbed another sheet of gause, placing it over the cuts and taping it in place.

Putting on black pants you cleaned up the blood on the floor, razor back in its hiding spot and headed to the dining hall. No evidence.

Noticing that you weren't even hungry anymore, you walked down the stone hallways.

"Maybe just an ale then" you thought.

Opening the hall doors, your friends waved you over to their table. Fake smile on your face, you walked over.

‐--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was shorter than the others!