Chapter 11

Tw: sh (scars, stitches) mention of abuse,

"Y/n wake up, you can't sleep all day"

Your eyes slowly opened, sunshine burning into them. Sitting up in the massive bed, you rubbed your eyes, yawning.

"Hhmm.... morning Sir. What time is it?" You asked sleepily

"Levi...." He corrected you. Standing at the foot of the bed he was holding what looked like a medical bag.

"Its almost 10am. I understand that you need sleep. But you're also filthy, and need a bath." He paused for a moment glancing quickly at your arm...

"And I have to change your bandages"

The feeling of nausea filled your stomach. You could have honestly puked right then. The thought of Levi seeing what you'd done to yourself, you wanted to curl up and disappear. The broken promise to him... he asked you to talk to him, instead you hurt yourself... actually almost killed yourself.

Shifting to the edge of the bed, planting your feet on the floor, you inhaled and stood up. Levi walked over to the table he sat at last night, taking the same seat and motioning for you to take the other.

Sitting down you held your hands in your lap, arms pinned tightly at your side. Levi looked over to you and extended his arm out across the table, palm facing up waiting for you to surrender your arm. You denied him... sitting there stiff as stone, heart racing out of your chest.

I dont want him to see. I don't even want to see....

"Tch. Im not waiting all day. Your arm, now..." his voice stern

Slowly lifting your arm, you placed it in his turned up hand. Surprisingly his touch was gentle... You knew he was angry at you, but his rough hands were gentle with you.

He brought his other hand up and slowly started to unwrap the dressing. Both his and your eyes fixed on it. You noticed that as he removed the dressing his hands were slightly shaking. You swore your heart was going to explode out of your chest. Your breathing rapid...

-

What a fucking horror scene

-

Your arm completely uncovered you both witnessed the damage you'd done. Deep cuts from your elbow crease to your wrist. Your entire inner forearm cut to bits. Hanges perfect stitching holding some of the deep gashes together.

Levi's hands let go, one of them going to cover his mouth. You swore you heard him gasp quietly from across the table. You just sat there, one arm on display, the other digging your nails into your thigh under the table. You both sat there for what seemed like forever.

"Levi, I know you're mad at me..." you finally said with a shakey voice.

"I told you to come to me..." he whispered looking at you. You couldn't meet his eyes.

"I know! But you were so mad in the kitchen, with Eren and I. And I thought...."

Levi slammed his hand down on the table, cutting you off mid sentence. You jumped in your seat.

"Fucking Yeager. That shitty brat. You know I see everything that idiot does. How he flirts with everyone, and then way he looks at you, touches you..." he was yelling now. His sentence trailing off, his eyes filled with rage.

You sat there quietly not sure what to say.

"Are you with him?" He asked in a flat tone

"NO!" You responded quickly.