Chapter 21

TW: blood, Rape

Dinner was amazing, you felt such happiness in your chest as all your friends greeted you with huge smiles, hugs, and laughter. They asked a hundred questions about the "trip to the interior" you tried to answer vaguely without stirring suspicion. There was tons of Ale tonight, everyone was drinking, their words becoming more slurred as the night went on.

Eren was especially excited to see you after three days. When you entered the dining hall he immediately caught your gaze. He stood up from the bench and ran towards you, past the other tables of people eating and laughing. You picked up your pace, a little skip in your step as you made your towards him. He slammed into you, wrapping his arms around waist lifting you up, spinning in a circle. Laughing you hugged him tightly.

He placed you back on the ground, turquoise eyes piercing at you. "y/n... I.... uh, I missed you" Erens face lit with joy, you smiled up at him!

"Missed you too Eren, come let's eat I'm starving!" You grabbed his hand and pranced back to the table everyone was at.

---------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later everyone was full of Ale and bread, Krista and Ymir left early as usual. Armin and Mikasa were next to leave followed by Jean, Connie, and Sasha. You and Eren sat at the table across from each other. Heads spinning from the Ale, you lost count of how many you'd had by this point. Eren was finishing his last glass when he scoffed.

"Uhhh.... Im not... rea-dy for bed." His words slurred and lazy thanks to the Ale.

Laughing you replied "Neither am i!"

Eren looked at you with a mischievous grin.

"What!?" Your voice playful

"I know.... of a place.... where we can get more Ale... BUT....it's off base. We'd have to sneak out" Eren whispered the last part of the sentence. Sneaking out at night was forbidden, the punishments were pretty severe.

"Mhhhh.... I'm down, let's go!" You shot up out of your seat and booked it to the door. Running outside you tripped and fell on the uneven stone steps. Slamming your body into the ground you started laughing. You were so drunk you didn't even feel the pain.

Eren followed you out seeing you laying on the ground. "Fuck y/n! Oh my god are you okay" He was laughing with you, holding his stomach.

"Help me up idiot"

Eren came towards you, picking you up bridal style, his strong arms around your back and your legs. You wrapped your arms around his neck. The scent of cedar and ginger coming off of him. Laughing still he looked at you, his eyes filled with playfulness. You stared deeply into his eyes, a heat grew between your legs. Leaning in your lips met, his were rough, hard against yours. Erens tounge instantly forcing into yours. He let out a deep moan, his hands gripping your body tightly.

Pulling away he set you back down on your feet. A small smile came across his face. "Are you okay? You fell pretty hard, you hurt?"

You shook your head, Eren grabbed you by the hand. "Okay let's go then" his voice eager, playful. You headed towards town.

---------------------------------------------------------

Eren brought you to a run down bar, there were a few people still inside even though it was almost dawn. You both ordered an ale, and sat at a small table near the back of the bar.

Laughing and flirting, you and Eren talked for a while, not aware of the eyes watching you the whole night. After a couple more ales your head was spinning. You'd never been this drunk before. Looking over at Eren your vision was insanely blurry.