Chapter 4

The dining hall was packed, sounds of chatter, laughter, and plates filled the massive room.

You walked over to your friends sitting at a large table. Eren scooted over on the bench making room for you!

"Sit down Y/n" He patted the space next to him

Giving him a small smile and nod you sat down.

"Thanks Eren, is there any ale?" You looked around at the pitchers on the table.

"Absolutely, here I'll pour you some" Eren grabbed an empty cup filling it all the way to the top, placing it in front of you.

"Want any bread?" He asked

"No I'm okay, this is fine" lifting the cup to your lips, taking a gulp of the room temperature ale. You were always a light weight when drinking, two glasses of ale usually left you feeling tipsy and fuzzy headed.

The group was having mini conversations amongst themselves. Sasha was asking everyone if they were going to finish their plates of food, Jean and Connie were making dirty jokes about everyone. Mikasa sat on the other side of Eren, looking down at her plate, quiet as usual.

"Hey y/n, what did Captian Levi want with you after training? Is everything okay?" Armin looked at you, a look of concern on his face.

"He just wanted to talk about my training. He says I need to push harder, that apparently I've been slacking." You responded

"Is he crazy! You're one of the strongest in the squad, maybe even better than mikasa!" Eren said to you, placing his arm around you laughing. He smelt of wood, cedar or sandlewood you weren't really sure. As well as something spicy, ginger perhaps.

You laughed and shrugged, looking up at him. Mikasa was now staring at both of you, burning a hole through Erens head.

Quickly looking away, you took another big gulp of the ale. Erens arm moved from around your shoulder, and he placed his hand on your thigh. From everyone else's view it looked like his hand was resting in his lap.

He squeezed your thigh gently, then traced his fingers in lazy circles. It took everything in you not to flinch in pain as he grabbed the thigh you just carved up in your room 30 min ago.

You felt your face getting hot, why was Eren touching your thigh like this? Was he into you? Fuck....

Chugging the rest of your ale you put the glass down on the table a little too hard.

"More please" you asked nodding to the pitcher. Armin grabbed your cup this time, like Eren filling it all the way up.

‐--------------------------------------------------------------

You sat with everyone for a long while, talking, telling stories, and laughing. Mikasa left quietly at one point not saying anything to the group. Krista went off to bed as well, she wasn't a big drinker.

Your head felt dizzy, you were laughing so much your face hurt. Realizing you hadn't had anything to eat you reached over to Connie's plate, snatching up the rest of his bread.

"Y/n come on! Seriously!" He yelled

"You snn-ooze, you loo-se" your words slured as you spoke, connie just laughed and shook his head.

"I think its time for you brats to get to bed..."

Everyone stopped laughing and turned to see Captin Levi standing at the end of the table with a cup of tea in his hands.

"Awe come on Sir join us!" Eren was just as drunk as you, his face slightly flushed.

"I don't fucking think so. Bed, NOW" Levi shouted.

Eren got up beside you and offered his hand. Reaching for it you lost your footing getting off the bench and stumbled into his chest! You both started laughing, Jean and Connie helped Sasha up as well.

"Come on drunkie, I'll walk you to your room" Eren whispered to you. You almost said sure before the Captian cut you off.

"Jean, Connie, get Eren back to the boys dorm. I'll walk y/n back to her room. Ymir and Sasha off to your room as well." Levi grabbed your arm without waiting for any response from the others.

Out of the dining hall Levi dragged you by your arm. His grip was tight as his slender fingers dug into your tender skin.

"Let.... go of m-e you prrick." Your words were even more slured now, the ale went right to your head tonight. You pushed him off with your free hand. Tea spilling down his fresh white shirt.

"Fuck" you thought....

Levi grabbed you by the neck, slamming you into the wall.

"Is that any way to speak to your Captian you fucking brat" his eyes lit with rage.

"I'm so-rry sir" your voice hitched by his tight grip on your neck.

"You've clearly had too much to drink, I've been watching all night, all of you acting like fools"

You didn't respond, just looked into those grey eyes. He was watching all night? Did he see what Eren did?

"Tomorrow morning, 7am, my office. You'll receive your punishment for your actions tonight" his voice sinister.

Punishment? That does not sound good...

"Understood Captian" he let go of your neck, grabbed you by the arm again and continued walking.

Opening the door you walked into your room, lighting a candle with a match. The soft glow illuminating the space. Krista was dead asleep, snoring softly.

Turning back you noticed Levi looking around your room, you kept a tidy space, nothing out of place.

"Tch, I honestly thought you'd be a messy person, being from the underground and all" he said

"Uhh no, I actually like cleaning" you replied.

Standing there facing each other in the dim light you took a moment to admire Levi. He wasn't the tallest obviously. Taller than you though, you were only 5'1. But he was handsome. His dark raven hair, the muscles that peaked through his wet shirt from the spilt tea. And even though he was a grump, you wondered if there was a soft side to him. You wondered if he had scars too...

"Stop staring at me and get to bed" he scoffed at you turning to leave.

You sighed "Goodnight Levi, thanks for walking me back" and gave him a small smile.

He stopped before closing the door, looking over his shoulder at you.

"Goodnight y/n" his voice low and soft. Shutting the door, he was gone.