Chapter 24

The familiar scent of Lemon, Tea, and bleach filled the gloomy office. A strange sight met your eyes once you entered. Where the office was usually very tidy, there were now papers thrown all over Levi's desk, some littered the ground as well. The couch which usually had neat pillows and a blanket draped over the back was in scrambles too. One pillow seemed to be thrown into the bedroom, the other was not in sight. Lastly you saw a broken cup on the ground, what looked like Tea spilt on the hardwood floor.

Shock met your face, glancing around the office it was unsettling to see it in this state. Levi was a clean freak, to put it lightly. You'd never seen as much of a speck of dust on the bookshelves or a scuff of dirt on the floor. With wide eyes you glanced over to Levi. His face was stone, eyes avoiding yours.

"Levi... what happened?" You asked quietly

He shook his head, hand covering half his face, he bent over to pick up some of the loose papers. "When Hange told me what happened to you.... I uhhh.... I lost it." his voice was low, a hint of anger in it. He continued to clean as you stood there, your stomach in nots as you continued glancing around the room. You could imagine him in here, red hot with anger, trashing the room with rage. 

You went over to the cupboard where Levi kept some of his cleaning supplies and got out floor cleaner and a rag. Bending over to wipe up the spilt tea, you reached for the broken cup. Carefully you picked up the larger pieces, holding them in one hand. As you picked up a smaller piece it sliced into your finger.

"Ahh... fuck" you cursed

"What did you do now" Levi stood from the other side of the desk, noticing you holding the broken glass, a couple drops of blood dripping from your finger tip.

"Tch... y/n be careful" Levi rushed over to you, taking the glass from your hands and throwing it into the garbage. He grabbed your finger, examining it. Grabbing a tissue from the desk he wrapped your finger in it.

"Hold pressure, it'll stop bleeding eventually." Levi's eyes looked tired, his face so serious

"What's wrong?" you asked noticing his expression.

"I just... I cant stand to see you hurt anymore" he whispered

"Levi its a tiny cut, I'm fine. I'm not going to bleed out"

Grey eyes shot up to meet yours, his mouth pressed into a hard line. Clearly he didnt appreciate that joke. Levi inhaled deeply and stood up.

"Come on lets get you into the bath, ill clean this up once your back in your room for a rest." He gestured to the rest of the mess in the office

You thought of Levi's massive, comfortable bed. The black soft sheets, the mountain of pillows. And then your shitty little bed, with the lumpy mattress, in your damp tiny room.

"Levi, I know Hange said that I only needed to use your quarters for bathing but...." you hesitated, fiddling with the tissue in your hand.

"Spit it out Brat..."

"Can I nap here this afternoon" your voice was a whisper, you glanced up at him sheepishly

Levi smirked at you, reaching for your hand he helped you up.

"We'll see"

---------------------------------------------------------

Levi helped you wash up, keeping your stitched up arm out of the water as per Hanges instructions. The other cuts that littered your body stung in the hot water, your face twisting as the loofah rubbed against them. Once you were dried off Levi offered you some clean clothes. A simple grey sweater and some black soft pants.

Again he wrapped your arm in fresh dressings at the small table, his touch soft like feathers. You sat across from each other, looking out the window at the rain falling. It hadn't let up hours later, large puddles formed in the court yard by the dining hall. You thought of the other night with Eren, him kissing you in the court yard.

"Did you see us that night" your stomach dropped when you asked the question. Unable to meet Levi's eyes you could tell they would have been filled with pain.

"Mmm hhhm" Levi responded, your heart was racing and you finally looked over at him. His jaw was clenched, arms crossed against his chest. His eyes burning holes into you.

"Levi I'm..."

"Do you love him...." Levi asked flatly

"NO!" You practically yelled it at him, noticing your tone you tried again.

"Sorry, No I don't. Eren is a good friend. I mean he does flirt with me alot, and that night I'd had alot to drink. I was just enjoying time with my friends, Eren was.... sweet. It just happened"

"Just happened" Levi repeated your words, his tone was sharp, angry.

Shaking your head the voices whispered to you

Levi fucking hates you, stupid slut.

Sitting at the table numbness started creeping in. Levi noticed your mood shift, he stood from the desk walked over to you and took your chin in his hand, lifting your face to meet his eyes.

"Y/n listen, I've said it before, I care about you. It scares me how much I do actually. Everyone I've ever been close to has been ripped away from me. I cant lose you too. Especially not to that Brat" A small smirk formed at the side of his mouth and the voices faded, the numbness releasing its hold.

You laughed slightly, returning the smile to him. Standing from the table you hugged him, laying your head against his chest.

"I promise Levi, it wont happen again. I dont want to be with him. I want you" glancing up at him with lust filled eyes.

Levi's lips met yours in an instant. His grip around your waist tightened and he pressed his tounge gently against yours. A small moan erupted from his throat, and your pussy twitched. He lifted you up, wrapping your legs around his waist as he carried you over to the bed.

Placing you down gently he climbed on top of you. Kissing your neck he pulled away. Staring deeply into your eyes he brushed the hair behind your ear. Smiling slightly he kissed you so gently, his full lips so soft against yours.

"Get some sleep y/n, I need to finish cleaning" Levi got up and tucked you into the bed, the pillows swallowing you up.

He NEEDS to clean up, ha!

"Clean freak" you playfully teased him, glancing over the covers at him.

His back was to you as he was leaving the room he chuckled, before closing the door you heard him whisper....

"Brat"

---------------------------------------------------------