Chapter 19

Levi's POV

Does this fucking Brat think I'm stupid... Levi glared at y/n from across the room

She had walked into the bedroom, heading straight for the closet. Her clothes were never in there. Coming back empty handed she stood there looking like an idiot. Levi couldn't call her out in front of Erwin and Hange, they couldn't know he left her alone during the watch.

Tch. You cant trust anyone... Rage burned inside him

Levi wasn't waiting all night to see if she really had the balls to take it back. He got up and walked into the bedroom before Hange had even closed the door to leave.

Reaching for the black jacket Levi put his hand into the pocket. Empty...

"FUCK!" Levi slammed the closet door so hard it almost came off the hinges. Erwin came into the room behind him, a concerned look on his face.

"Levi what's the matter"

"Its nothing. My apologies Commander. I'm just tired from watching y/n these past three days." Lying came naturally to Levi as well.

"How did it go? Anything Hange and I should be concerned about?" Erwin asked

Levi thought of the past couple of days. Seeing y/ns scars, changing the bandages twice a day, the night she cut herself in the bathroom, how hed been so stupid to leave her alone

He though about how he bathed her, fucked her..... the taste of her lips against his. The way she moaned, said his name.

Levi glared at Erwin "No, it was fine. If you don't mind I would like to shower and get some rest" He motioned to the door, signaling Erwin to leave.

"Very well, we can discuss things at our next meeting. Hange will be checking up on y/n in a couple of days. Thank you for watching her, you can resume your typical duties Captian." Erwin turned and made his way to leave.

"Hange will be checking up on her?" Levi asked in a flat tone

"Correct, you have more important matters at hand. We need you training the Scouts to become stronger. There have been too many losses over the last couple of years." Erwin shook his head, remembering all the lost lives.

"Whatever you say, Commander" Levi scoffed

Erwin left and Levi stood in his office alone. The space felt eerie, it was too quiet now. As much as Levi didn't want to admit it he enjoyed y/n's company. How she was loud, messy, clumsy, the way she laid on the couch reading while he did his paperwork. The way she made him laugh, no one other than Isabel and Farlan had ever made him feel like this.

Isabel, Farlan....

Levi thought for a moment of his old friends, his family... their horrific deaths. Their time in the underground before joining the Scouts. The memories were too painful, Levi hardly let himself think of them, remember the choice he made that essentially led to their demise.

He made his way to the bathroom, turned on the shower and got in. Hot water burning his skin he allowed the memories to fade away. He washed up and walked into the bedroom to get changed. A towel around his waist he made his way over to the dresser. Putting on a pair of black pants and a grey long-sleeved, he went to make a cup of tea.

Sitting at the small table in the bedroom Levi glanced out the window, sipping his black tea. Groups of people were making their way into the dining hall for dinner. He wondered if y/n went down for dinner too. She missed her friends, and Levi knew she was probably itching for a cup of Ale.

The night she got drunk replayed in Levis mind. How she was sitting on his desk, swinging her legs. The cute smile glued to her face, the way she slurred her words. But then another memory of that night slammed into his thoughts. Y/n standing in the bathroom, blood dripping down her stomach, the razor in his hand, the look of pain and shock haunting her face.

Levi sat at the table the rest of the night, hours ticking by he kept his grey eyes glued on the dining hall doors. He waiting all night to catch her leaving.

I'll meet her at the dorm room. Demand that she gives back the razor...

The clock read 2:27 when Levi finally saw y/n stumble out of the dining hall. She tripped on the step falling onto the hard stone. Levi shot up from his chair, ready to run down and help her. But then he saw him....

Eren walking out of the doors, a huge smile on his face laughing. He was holding his gut, probably from laughing so hard. Reaching for her Eren picked her up bridal style, y/n was laughing too, rubbing her elbows before wrapping her arms around Erens neck.

What happened next made Levi want to fucking scream.... Eren leaned down a kissed y/n. He pulled her closer to him, her one hand around his neck the other on his chest. He pulled away, placing y/n on her feet. Eren whispered something into her ear, she shook her head. Eren then grabbed her hand and started leading her towards the dorms.

A raging flame burnt so hot in Levi he was clenching his fists so hard the whites of his knuckles showed. He kicked the chair over in his room.

Fucking Yeager.... He flirts with everyone. Can y/n not see that....

Levi had witnessed Eren with the other women around base. He was constantly pushing boundaries, flirting, sneaking off with them to hook up. It made Levi sick...

Maybe Hange was right... I do have feelings for y/n. I am jealous....

Levi made his way out of the office, down the stone hallways. Headed straight for the women's doorms.

---------------------------------------------------------