Chapter 31

Levi's hands were all over you, your dress had been stripped from your frame and dropped at the office door. Levi's shirt laid in the middle of the room. He guided you over to the large wooden desk, his toung aggressive against yours.

The legs of the desk scrapped slightly as he pressed against you hard, one hand palming your breast, the other had a tight grip on the back of your neck. You scooted your bum on the edge of the desk and opened your legs allowing him to stand between them.

At this height he actually had to stretch upwards to keep kissing you. You grabbed his face with both your hands, your fingers slowing moving their way to tangle in his raven hair.

Rough hands moved from your chest to your heat. His fingers caressed your wet cunt, which was begging to be filled by more than just his fingers this time. He pulled your hair gently, wrenching your neck back allowing him access to kiss your neck.

He sucked hard on your skin, his tounge flicking, tasting your slightly salty skin. The heat from the day and quick walk back had left you both a bit sweaty and winded.

He continued to tease you over your panties, you moaned and gasped at his touch. A small chuckle rumbled in his throat as he brushed his lips against your neck.

"Tell me what you want, love"

You caught your breathe, and whimpered back.

"I want you Levi"

"I'm right here though" he teased you, his hands pressing harder against your clit.

"Asshole" you muttered at him.

Levi's hand flew from your cunt to your neck. He gave you an intimidating look, you figured you'd struck a nerve being cheeky. He tilted his head at you, his beautiful blue eyes ripping into you.

"Excuse me cadet?" He gripped your throat a little tighter, his strong hand almost cutting off your air supply, but you knew he was aware of his strength.

"Is that anyway to speak to your Captian?"

"Whatre you..... going to do" you could barley talk with his hand around your throat. "Make me.... run.... Laps again?" You returned a wicked smile.

Levi let out a sinister chuckle. You'd forgotten how fast this man could move.

In an instant you were pulled off the desk and wiped around to be slammed face down on it. Your chest made contact with the wood while you stood on your tippy toes, legs spread, exposing your ass and wet pussy.

"Mhhh no cadet I have another form of punishment for you" Levi's hand cracked against your ass, the impact made you yelp but it didn't "hurt". Your cunt ached for touch, you gripped the side of the desk with your hands.

"Sorry Captian"

Levi hummed slightly as he kneeded your ass, giving it another sharp slap.

"Again"

"I'm sorry Captian" you glanced behind you to see him unblucking his pants, his hard cock pressing aggressively under the fabric.

"What does my darling want"

"I want you to fuck me, Captian"

Your panties were pushed aside as you felt the smooth tip of his cock teasing your entrance. At this point you were soaking wet.

Levi smirked as he pressed slowly into you. His cock filling you entirely, your walls stretching at his girth.

"Fuck...." he breathed as he pressed deep into you. He fucked you slow, long strokes in and out, his one hand running through his hair, the other resting on the small of your back.