How Did Y/N Get On The Battlefield?

Y/N's POV

Before the stabbing...

Cobalt took my hand and we ran back to the castle. " Let me go Cobalt! I need to be with my husband!" I said. It felt so good calling Romeo that. " Can't!  If I do and something happens to you, Romeo will have my head. I also don't want you getting hurt." He said. As we ran back to the palace, the people around us were running and screaming.

I stopped running and pulled on Cobalt's hand. " Y/N?" He asked, turning back to face me. " We can't leave all of these people out here to die. Enough inventory covers the street. We have to make sure no one else dies." I said. " Y/N we have to get inside. I have...I have to protect you." Cobalt said. 

" And I have to protect my people. I married Romeo. He rules over all of these people. Therefore I do too. I need to protect them. It's my duty." I said. " Then I'll help you." Cobalt said. " So will I." I heard someone say. We turned to see Stella and Kanshi. " Stella! Kanshi!" I said. " We're here to help." Stella said.

" I have all the guards and golems that were in attendance helping the people to safety. Where should we lead them?" Kanshi asked. " Lead them to the castle. Summon all of the doctors and medic you can find to treat the wounded. Tell all potion masters to brew multiple Potions of Healing." I said.

" Yes ma'am." Kanshi and Stella said. Kanshi went off to direct the golems and Stella went to the castle to help with the wounded. " Cobalt. You and I are going to help the people to safety." I said. He nodded and ran off to find some people to save. I looked up at the sky and saw carnage raining down from above. 

I took off my veil and threw it to the ground. I tied my hair back into a pony tail and tore the skirt of my wedding dress. I could move around more easily now. I ran off into the city and started looking for people who were in danger. I managed to save some of the people trapped under the rubble and helped them get to safety. 

Cobalt did the same. I could hear loud crashes and bangs in the distance. " Romeo must be having a tough time." I thought. Cobalt and I did one final search of the city before heading back to the castle ourself. " Are you sure you got everyone?" I asked him. " Positive. At least anyone I could find." He said. " Same." I said. 

" Y/N!" I heard Kanshi say. She was up on the balcony. Cobalt and I ran up onto the balcony. 
" Look." She said, pointing off into the distance. I saw huge blasts and flashes in the distance. 
" Who could Romeo be fighting that's so strong?" Cobalt asked. " The only one who could match the strength of an Admin is another Admin." Kanshi said.

" But I thought there were no other Admins. I remember Romeo telling me that Fred was dead and Xara was imprisoned." I said. " That's true. Unless she found a way to escape while the institute was short-staffed." Kanshi said. " But that wouldn't explain how she got her powers back." Cobalt said.

" Isn't there a portal to the Terminal Zone at the institute?" I asked. " Of course. Romeo restored the Terminal Zone after getting his powers back. Xara knew how to work one of those portals so she must've fixed it." Kanshi said. " Then she must've gotten her powers back from the Golden Gauntlet by inputting #POTATO451." Cobalt said. 

" Romeo's in danger. I know it." I said. " Don't worry Y/N. I'm sure he'll be fine." Cobalt said. All three of us heard a huge blast. I looked down and saw Romeo fly back into the city. He looked incredibly beaten and bruised. He was bleeding. " Romeo!" I said.

I ran from the balcony. " Y/N!" Cobalt said. He and Kanshi ran after me. I ran out of the castle to where Romeo was. I looked past him and saw Xara preparing to strike him down. " I need to save him. Let me save him!" I thought. Right before Xara struck him down, I jumped in the way. Xara's blade penetrated my chest.

" Don't lay a hand on my husband." I said. I felt some blood coming out of my mouth. She removed the sword from my chest and I fell unconscious. The last thing I heard was Romeo screaming my name.