Romeo/ The Admin Pt.4

Romeo's POV

We headed out to find this mystical temple. " Are you sure this temple is even real?" Fred asked. " Well, no. But we still might find something cool." Xara said. " Or nothing at all." I said. Xara glanced at me. " What?" I said. We traveled for, God knows how long.

This so called temple was very far away. we stopped at night and when it rained. But that was it. Fred collapsed from exhaustion, but quickly regained consciousness. " Are you sure this temple is something we should risk our lives over?" I asked. 

" Why? Do you doubt me?" She asked. " Yes." I finally said. She stopped and looked at me. " Of course I doubt you! We have traveled for God knows how long, Fred has passed out from exhaustion too many times to count, and we are all bloody tired! We will never find this temple!" I said.

" I found the temple!" Fred said. He was standing on a hill. We climbed up to him. In front of us, we saw a huge jungle temple. It was covered in vines and reached up to the clouds. " Wow." I said. " Told ya I was right." Xara said. I glared at her. I was clearly annoyed. We all ran towards the temple. 

We had to walk up some stairs that led us into the clouds. There was a huge archway that led us into the temple. It had some mysterious writing on the outside. " To get the power that is within, you'll have to sacrifice everything you did." Xara translated. " You did?" What does that mean?" Fred asked.

" I don't know. But we'll find out." I said. We walked into the temple. What we saw was an empty room. " Okay. Where's the-" Xara was cut off. The floor opened up and we fell through. We all screamed. We landed in water. " What just happened?" Fred asked. " I have no idea." I said. We looked around and didn't see Xara. " Xara?!" I said. " Xara. Where you at?" Fred asked. " Guys! Come here, quick!" We heard Xara say. We went down a giant hallway. We found Xara in front of an altar. We saw pictures and writings under those pictures. " Xara. Translate?" I asked. 

" The world was peaceful. that we knew. Until something or rather someone came up from underneath it. The being was pure darkness. It wanted to destroy us all. But three heroes. Three Admins. Decided to stop it. Using their powers they managed to stop the darkness and destroy it. But it cost them their lives. Their powers were gathered up and stored away. Awaiting the next trio to obtain their great powers." Xara finished.

" We walked up to the altar. There was a bowl with a flame in it. There were more words inscribed on the outside of it. " To receive the powers of the Admins, sacrifice all that you did." Xara translated. " Maybe it means a possession from an important adventure. Or something important from our past." Fred said. 

Xara reached into her bag and pulled out an old photo. It was a picture of her and her parents.       " I sacrifice the life that i spent with my parents. They pushed me too hard, but I still love them." She said. She threw the picture into the fire. The flame turned purple. " I sacrifice one of my favorite books. It taught me that whatever happens in life, to just keep moving forward with a smile." Fred said.

He threw it in. The flame turned blue. My turn. I took out a rusted iron sword. " This sword belonged to my mother. It's the last possession that I have that belonged to her. She was the only one who didn't cast me aside like an object or treat me like an obstacle. I love and I miss her. So this is what I am sacrificing. My mother's sword!" I said. I casted it into the flame. It turned red.

Then it started to glow rainbow. t flashed different colors. Then three bolts of lightning shot at us. I blacked out. " O..meo...Romeo!" Someone was yelling. I opened my eyes slowly. " Look at what's happened to us!" It was Xara. Her skin was yellow and her outfit was purple. I looked at Fred. His outfit was now dark blue with turquoise decals. His skin was a sort of grey-blue.  Finally, I looked at myself. 

My skin was grey and i was wearing a red and grey suit. It actually looked nice. " What happened to us?!" Fred asked. " I don't know but-" I was cut off. A wave of lava came out of my hand. " This is awesome!" Xara said. " We have unlimited power." I said. " Let's go home and test out what other abilities we have." Fred said. We then ran back home. Or rather flew.