Past, Present, and Stella

I was walking through the halls of the castle. Almost everything was decorated in the color red. I'm starting to become fond of that color. I started thinking about the Admin. He was so nervous. He cute when he's nervous. My thoughts also strayed to Cobalt. He's grown up so much. But he's still the same Cobalt.

Flashback

I was running through the woods around Beacon Town. I always enjoyed nature. The forest was my playground. There was one specific place in the forest that I loved. I was running to it now. I came into a clearing. There was a huge valley of  wildflowers. I walked through the flowers. My hand brushing the petals.

I walked over to a patch of F/F. They were my favorite. It was so peaceful. But that peace was cut short when I heard some footsteps. I climbed up a tree and watched from above. A boy, about my age, was being chased by some older kids. He had blond hair, blue eyes, and wore glasses. He was backed up against the tree.

" K'mon kid. Empty your inventory. Let's see what we can ' borrow ' " One of the kids said. The boy shook his head. " Really. Then I guess you'll have to be punished." The kid said. He grabbed the boy's arms and pinned them behind his back. The other kids stared punching him. I knew I needed to help him.

I knew that if I crafted something, I would get caught. I looked around. I noticed some apples sitting on a nearby branch. I grabbed them and aimed one at the kid who was holding the boy. When I had a good angle, I threw one at the boy. He let the boy go. " What?!" He said. I continued throwing apples.

" Let's get outta here." They said. The ran away screaming. I hopped down. " Pick on someone your own size." I said. The boy passed out. I ran over to him. I picked him up on my back and took him to a hospital. 

Cobalt's POV

Everything went black. The last thing I remember are the bullies running from something. I didn't know what though. I woke up to the sound of something beeping. I looked around. I wasn't in the meadow. " He's awake." Someone said. I tuned my head. I saw someone in a white coat. A doctor. " How are you?" He asked me.

" Where am I?" I asked. " You are in the hospital. This girl brought you here after you passed out." The doctor said. I looked at her. She had H/C and E/C. She was wearing a F/C shirt, F/C pants, and black sneakers. " Thanks for saving me." I said. " No problem. Next time you get into trouble, just call me." She said. " I'm Cobalt. Cobalt Richiumu." I said. " I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N." She said.

Y/N POV

That is how Cobalt and I met. After that, we would do everything together. But then one day...      " My parents told me yesterday that we are moving to another town." He said to me. I looked down and started crying. He started crying too. " This may be the last time we see each other." He said. I hugged him. " I'm gonna miss you so much. " I said. " Yeah. I'm gonna miss you too. But one day I'm gonna become a Sunshine Institute guard and I'm gonna see you again." He said. " Yeah!" I said. 

That was the last time I saw him. He left after that. I was heartbroken. I never talked to him again. Three months later, the Admin killed my parents. I really needed Cobalt's support. But he wasn't there. I stopped trusting people after that. Because the one who I trusted the most, left.

End of Flashback

I don't know why that memory popped up. I had forgotten my old personality. After I spoke to the Admin last night, I felt true happiness again. And I kissed him?! " Holy Crap! I kissed the Admin!"  I giggled at the thought. I feel like he's my light in the darkness. While I was walking, something ran into me. Whatever it was, it hit me in the stomach.

" Lluna! What have I told you about running away!" The person said. " Oww..." I said. I was still on the floor. " Oh, I'm terribly sorry about Lluna. She's been a bit of a bad girl lately." The person said. The person started helping me up. " It's okay. I should keep my eyes open next time." I said.

I looked at the person. It was a woman. She had blond hair and green eyes. She was wearing a Sunshine Institute worker uniform. She was also wearing a head set. At her side was a baby llama. She was a white llama. She was wearing a scarf with the Sunshine Institute colors on it. She also had on a hat with the institute colors. " I don't believe we've met before. I'm Stella. I was the previous mayor/ruler of Champion City." She said. " I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N." I said.