Romeo/ The Admin Pt.5

A/N: I promise this will be the last part of his backstory.

Romeo's POV

It has been over millions of years since that day. But I don't look a day over twenty. Perks of being an Admin. I discovered so many powers inside this body of mine. They renamed Toketa after me. It's now called Romeoburg. I like that name better. They also renamed Shiro Bi, Fred's Keep. 

Xara insisted that they kept the name Oasis. We sill live at the cabin. But sometimes it's only me. Fred has his duties at the Keep and Xara has frequently been visiting The Oasis. I've been lonely. So, so lonely. We did make portals to visit each other. My idea obviously. But it still isn't the same.

I feel like we should all stay together. So I decided that I would be the ruler of this world. Or better yet, make a new world. I was on a tower. I was ready to bedrock over this world and make a new one. But then I heard some footsteps. I turned around. it was Fred and Xara. " What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

" We are here to stop you." Xara said. " Romeo. I know that you feel alone. I know you feel like we are going to leave you. But we will never leave. We will always be friends. No matter how far we are. So let's go back to the cabin." He said. He extended his hand to me. I took his hand and pulled him in for a hug. 

" Thank you, Fred." I said. " For what?" He asked. " For letting your guard down." I said. I used my telekinesis to raise him up in the air. He was unable to move. Xara charged at me. But I managed to hold her back. " If you won't support me, then I'll just have to get rid of you." I said.                      " Romeo..." He said. Then he turned into inventory." Call me the Admin." I said.

" How could you?! He was our friend and you killed him!" Xara said. " I think that you've said enough. " I said. I slowly started draining Xara's powers. After a few minutes, she was back to normal. " What did you do to me?!" She asked. " I took away your powers. Get used to it. Cause I'm not giving them back." I said.

Then I knocked her out. I needed to contain her. But first I bedrocked over the world. I decided to make a prison for where I could keep the trouble makers. I made a cell especially for Xara. I put her inside and continued my work on the new world. I made a lot of aquantices when I traveled. So I recruited them as my guards. I also made my own personal guards

I was finished with the new world. I decided to go to the cabin one last time. Before I left I planted a birch tree fro Fred. He loved birch wood. And well you know what happened after that. Jesse, The Wither Storm, me, etc. That's basically my past. Y/N hugged me. I knew that she was one of the only ones left who was one of my true friends. " Y/N. Marry me." I said.