Kanshi Atama Pt.2

Kanshi's POV

I was woken up by the sun hitting my face. I walked down to the kitchen and made myself something to eat. The Admin walked in. " You're already up. That's good. " He said. He waited for me to finish eating. I told him about my past and he told me about his. After that, he took me outside. " Okay. I want you to attack me." He said. " What?" I asked. " Come at me. If you can land one hit, you're the winner." He said.

" Okay. Just don't start crying when I hit you hard." I said. I threw a few punches, but he dodged them with ease. " Nani?!" I said. I continued to attack. " I see a lot of room for improvement. Street fighting skills can be good. But throwing sloppy punches won't get you anywhere." He said. " Shut up." I said.

He managed to knock me down. " Let's go again." He said. I couldn't land one hit on him. At 12:00, we broke for lunch. After that he showed me how to play chess. I couldn't beat him. Dinner was at 5:00pm. After that, he gave me some paper work to do. I finished it at 11:00pm. I gave it to the Admin He threw it away and told me it was terrible.

I went to bed. And got up again at 8:00am to do another round of training, chess, and paper work. It continued like for five years. I was fifteen now. A lot has happened. Oh, who am I kidding. It's been the same routine for five years. But today was different. He brought me to a library. 

" Today you will be sorting and organizing the books. You can sort them in anyway you like." He said. " But they're all organized." I said. He waved his hands. All the books fell on the floor. " Now they aren't." He began to leave. " Don't open any of them." He said. Then he left. I started organizing them in alphabetical order.

It took me hours to organize at least half of them. I was on the letter P when I saw a book that was unmarked. " Huh. No title. And no markings. Maybe there is a title on the inside." I said. I opened the book. It started to shake. A Wither came out of it. I screamed. It shot a blast at me. " This is it. This is how it ends. For the first time in my life, I don't want to die." I thought. I picked up some books and started throwing them at it.

" I am not going to die! Even if he doesn't act like it! I know the Admin cares about me! He has been like a father to me! And I care about him! I promised that I would work for him! I have found a reason to live! And it's because of him!" I said. Just then someone blasted the Wither. It was the Admin. He ran over to me. " I told you not to open any of the books." He said. Tears were forming in his eyes. I hugged him. 

Time skip brought to you be the author :-)

It has been two years since that incident. I was 17 now. My personality changed. I am happy now. I constantly smile. I've been training with the Admin still. I actually managed to win against him in a fight and in chess. And the paperwork I did was perfect. I'm now at tryouts for the Admin's army. Even though he was defeated last month, we know that we will return. 

Our tryouts were fights against each other. I was the only girl trying out. All the boys looked at me differently. They thought I couldn't make it. But I ended up kicking all of their asses. There was only one guy left. he was tough. I fought back as hard as I could. He knocked me to the ground.

" You're so weak. You can never stand up to us. What makes you think that a girl can beat me?" He asked. " I can beat you. Because unlike you, I have a reason to fight. after a long time, I'm finally happy. And I made a promise to him that I will be number one." I said. " Made a promise to who." he asked. " My father. The Admin. He isn't my biological father. But I love Romeo like he was my real father. And you know what he said to me a long time ago? That street skills can be good!" I said. I threw one of my old street punches and knocked him out. I ended up winning the fight. The proctor took my hand and raised it up to the sky. " Meet the new warden of the Sunshine Institute. Kanshi Atama." He said. Everyone started chanting my name. I knew that this was a new chapter in my story.