Work at the Institute Pt.1

Admin's POV

Today was my last day of work before my vacation. I was wearing my normal clothes, again. Boy, I really have to updater my wardrobe.I was fixing my hair in the mirror. Y/N is still asleep. She's so cute when she's asleep. I'm just worried that today won't go well. I haven't told her that Jesse and the others are still alive. I sighed. Then I felt some arms snake around my waste.

Y/N POV

I had hold on the Admin's waist. I pulled him closer to me. His heart rate was fast. I knew something was wrong. " What's wrong? Your heart rate is faster than normal." I said. " I'll tell you at breakfast. Now change out of your pajamas. I'll meet you down stairs." He said.

He kissed me on the cheek and left the room. I decided to put on my normal outfit. I also grabbed a red backpack to put my stuff in. I went down to the dining room. Romeo was waiting at the table. I sat . down next to him and we began to eat. " I need to tell you something." He said. " K? What is it?" I asked. " Jesse and the others are still alive. They're at the Institute." He said.

I looked shocked. " Really? " I asked. " Yeah. After you ran off, I captured them. They're currently working in the quartz mines at this moment." He said. " Why did you think that you had to keep this from me?" I asked. He looked confused. I walked over to him and put my arms around him.    " I don't consider them to be my friends anymore. So it's okay." I said. I put my head in the crook of his neck.

" Okay. But promise me one thing. If Jesse or any of the others come up to you, make sure you have guards around. The others aren't dangerous, but Jesse has been a regular in Cell Block X. Actually, we had to rename it Cell Block J." He said. I became nervous. He saw that and started to comfort me. " If the guards fail, I'll be there." He said. I smiled.

" Now hold on to me. I'm going to teleport us there." He said. I held onto him tightly. We teleported. I kept my eyes closed the whole time. " Alright, we're here." He said. He looked at me. " You're looking a bit pale. Are you okay?" He asked me. My face was completely void of color.

" Yea, I'm fine. I just didn't know how nauseating teleporting can be." I said. " It's always nauseating the first time. But you'll get used to it." He said. We joined arms and walked in. Everyone greeted us and bowed. The guards were whispering about us. " Is that her?" One asked. " She's so pretty." Another said. " I wish she was mine. " Another said. " Hello. I'm Y/N. I hope we can get along." I said. I bowed.

" Nice to meet you Y/N." They all said. I smiled. " K'mon. Let's introduce you to the warden." Romeo said. We walked to the warden's office. " Kanshi, are you here?" He asked. The warden popped out from behind a desk. " Oh, hi Admin." Kanshi said. She looked over at me. " Oh, you must be Y/N. Nice to meet you. I'm Kanshi Atama." Kanshi said. " No offense but I didn't expect the warden to be a girl." I said. She laughed. " Don't worry. I've heard that before." She said.