New Title, New Home

I woke up to the sound of rain hitting a roof. I opened my eyes slowly. I wasn't in the cave. It felt like I've been sleeping forever. I checked my surroundings. I was in a huge bedroom. The walls were made of dark oak planks. There was a fireplace. It was making the room warm. It felt good. The bed was a king size bed. The color of the blankets and the sheets were red. Come to think of it, the room was mostly decorated in the color red.

It was soft though. I noticed that the outfit I was wearing was different. Instead of my F/O, I was in a red and yellow shirt with red shorts. I noticed that my wounds were healed up. My inventory was gone. Just then I heard footsteps outside the door. I laid back down on the bed and pretended to be asleep.

The door opened. " I know you're awake." The person said. I decided to get up and face whoever it was. Who it was, well, let's just say that I didn't expect him. It was the Admin. Fear overcame me. I scooted back on the bed and hit the back. He walked over to the bed and sat on the side.      " It was a good thing I got to you. You would have been dead if I didn't." He said.

" It would've been better if you didn't." I said. He looked at me confused and shocked. " You killed my parents! You ruined my home!" I said. I thew a punch at him and he caught it. He just looked at me. I started crying. For some reason, I hugged him while I was crying. " Are you sure that nobody else deceived you?" He asked me.

" Jesse and the others used me just to get their housework done. I'm can't believe it. I'm such an idiot." I said. " You're not an idiot. You're my champion. And don't worry. Jesse and her friends will get what's coming." He said. I smiled. I put my head on his chest. His heartbeat was steady, yet calming.

" I'm tired." I said. He looked down at me and nodded. I laid back down as he fixed the covers. He was leaving when I grabbed his wrist. " Please stay. I'm not ready to be alone yet." I said. He smiled and climbed in with me. He put his arm around my waste and i put my head in his chest.   " Goodnight, Y/N." He said. " Goodnight, Admin." I said. I drifted off after that. I knew I wouldn't be leaving for a while.