Kanshi Atama Pt.1

Kanshi's POV

My life story is all but tragic. Everything that could go wrong did. But it had a silver lining. I got back on my feet when I found the Admin. Let me start from the beginning. I was born on June 14th, 2000. I was born in a local hospital. I was a citizen of Champion City. 

I had my mother's brown eyes and my father's black hair. Everyone had to be perfect in Champion City. But my parents and their gang weren't. They were crooks. They stole from innocent people. They wanted to me to steal. But I refused. They also sent me out to secretly buy materials with the risk of being caught. And when I didnt get the materials, things happened.

They ended up dying when they were caught. I was kicked out of my home and left on the streets when I was 10. I hit an all time low. I didn't want to go on. I climbed up to the roof of the tallest building and looked out over the skyline. I was beautiful. I thought that would be the last thing I ever saw.

I closed by eyes and leaned forward. I started falling. I waited to hit the ground, but it never happened. I opened my eyes and saw myself hovering inches off the ground. " I didn't know a mortal in this city will fall to such a low." Someone said. I was placed on the ground. I looked up at the person that saved me. It was a man. He was wearing a grey and red suit. He had bright red eyes, bright red hair, and grey skin. He was floating a couple of inches above the ground.

" Why the hell did you save me?!" I said. He seemed shocked. But he just smiled. " I can't have someone with your skill set die just like that." He said. I looked confused. " Skill set?" I thought. He grabbed my hand. " I never introduced myself. Call me the Admin." He said. He put his hand on my shoulder. We teleported away somewhere.

I fell on my ass. " Where the hell are we?" I asked. " Oh sorry. The first time is always nauseating." He said. I looked up and saw a castle I was the biggest castle I've ever seen. He took me inside. He gave me some food. I scarfed it down. " Okay. Why the hell did you bring me here? And where is here exactly?" I asked.

" This is my home. I brought you here because I could use your skill set." He said. " And what, pray tell, could that skill set be?" I asked. " Huh. ' Pray tell '. I'm gonna have to use that some time." He said. " You didn't answer my question." I said. " Oh yes. You can see the angles that no one else can. Your street fighting skills make you an excellent fighter." He said. 

" So?" I said. " I want you to work for me. Become one of my elite soldiers." He said. " But I'm only 10." I said. " Yes, I know. But I can train you to be an elite fighter. How to hone your skills." He said. " And what's in it for me?" I asked. " Well what do you want?" He asked. No one has ever asked me what I wanted. ' I want a warm home, a new outfit, food, water, a bed to sleep in, and a way out of my old life." I said. 

" You can stay here as long as you want. Everything will be provided." He said. I nodded. He took me up to a room. " This is where you will be staying." He said. The room was huge. The bed was a queen size bed covered in red sheets. The decor was mostly red. I went over to the closet. Inside was a purple and black training uniform.

It was in my size. There was a door to a connecting room. I opened it. It was my own personal bathroom. " Training begins at 8:00am. Get some rest. You look like you need it." He said. He walked away. I started to run a bath. After I washed up, I put on some pjs and went to bed. The bed was soft. This was the first time I slept in a real bed since forever. That night, I had the best night sleep. That night I actually dreamt. That night, I smiled for the first time in a while.