The Wedding Pt.2

Romeo's POV

I was pacing around in the lobby of the castle. I then put my hand over my heart. " What is this feeling? Am I nervous? What if she says no? What if I accidentally say no? What if I forget my vows? What if something goes wrong?!" I thought. I was clearly panicking. I slapped myself in the face. " Calm down. You're marrying the love of your life today. You've been waiting for this since you started dating. You're ready." I thought.

" Romeo-kun?" I heard someone say. I turned to see Y/N. She was descending the stairs in her wedding dress. She looked beautiful. " I'm not ready!" I thought. I immediately started to blush. I turned my head so she wouldn't see my blush. " Romeo? Can you look at me please?" Y/N asked. " No. That's impossible. You're too beautiful." I said.

Y/N's POV

Romeo still had his head turned away from me. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He quickly turned towards me and touched the spot I kissed. He had a dark blush on his face. I then took his arm. " Are you ready to spend the rest of your life with me?" I asked. He smiled. " Of course I am." He said. I smiled. " Admin. Y/N." We heard someone say. We turned to face Stella. She was holding a bouquet of F/F and a red rose.

She gave me the bouquet and put the rose in Romeo's left shirt pocket. " Now you two look the part." She said. She smiled and went to the door. " You know the whole city is at the ceremony right?" Romeo said. " Yeah. I know. I'm a little nervous, but excited." I said. I smiled. " Don't be nervous. I'll be right here by your side. Now and forever." He said. I smiled.

Stella then proceeded to open the doors. " Do we ring these now?" Kanshi said to the person next to her. She was holding a set of bells. The person next to her shrugged. " Whatever. Let's go for it!" She said. When we stepped out, we were welcomed to the sound of bells. Everyone in the city was cheering and ringing bells. " Y/N looks so beautiful." Stella said. " I know right. She looks so happy." Kanshi said.

Romeo and I looked at each other and smiled. We approached the alter to find Cobalt. " Cobalt?" I said. He smiled. " You're officiating?" Romeo asked. " Of course. There's no one else around to do so. And plus, I want you to be happy Y/N. No matter whom you're with." He said. He smiled.
" Thank you Cobalt." I said. He smiled. Romeo and I turned to face each other.

" Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join together Y/N and Romeo. Now, I am told that you have prepared your own vows?" Cobalt asked. Romeo and I both nodded. " Do you want to start?" I asked. " No. You can my Champion." He said. I took a deep breath.

" Romeo. Before I met you, I was lost. I was depressed, angry, hateful. I hated myself and my life. I was taken advantage of by the people whom I thought were my friends. But then you came along. I was angry at you for the past and tried to kill you. Multiple times. But after getting to know you, All I did was feel love towards you. You showed me kindness, even when I showed you hate. You helped me open up again. I'm finally happy. And it's all thanks to you. I love you Romeo. I'll never stop loving you. And no matter what happens in life, I'll always be by your side." I said. I smiled.

" Okay. My turn. Y/N. Before I met you, I didn't care about anyone or anything. Just power and world domination. I even killed one of my best friends to achieve ultimate power. I didn't know what I wanted my path in life to be. That was my initial thought, until I met you. You make me feel an emotion I've never felt before. And that emotion is love. There's no one I'd rather spend the rest of my life with. I vow to always love you and be by your side no matter what. And I'll also put up with all of your craziness to. That's one of the things I love about you. I love you Y/N. And I always will. That fact will never change." Romeo said.

I was on the verge of crying it was so beautiful. " Now it's time for the rings." Cobalt said. Stella bought them up. " They're very expensive. You can thank me now." She said. I just chuckled. We each took the opposing rings. " Romoe, the Admin. Do you take Y/N to be your wife? In sickness and in health, till death do you part?" Cobalt asked. " I do." He said. He put my ring on my finger. " If you break her heart, I will come after you." Cobalt said to Romeo. " Cobalt." I said. " What?" He asked.

Romeo and I chuckled. " And Y/N. Do you take Romeo, the Admin, to be your husband? In sickness and in health, to death do you part?" Cobalt asked. I had a feeling he wanted me to say no. I shook my head. " I do. Of course I do." I said. Cobalt sighed. Then he regained his demeanor.
" By the power infested in me by, well I guess me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Romeo, you may kiss the bride." Cobalt said. Romeo and I leaned in for our kiss.

But we were interrupted by an explosion. " That came from the city." Kanshi said. " I sense something I haven't sensed in a long time." Romeo said. " What's wrong?" I asked. Romeo pushed me behind him. " Cobalt. Get Y/N somewhere safe. Kanshi, get the army and check it out. I'll be there in a minute." Romeo said.

" Romeo? What's going on?" I asked. " I promise I'll be back. You need to get somewhere safe. I don't want you getting hurt." He said. " But-" I said. But he cut me off by kissing me. " I love you and I'll be back soon." He said. He then flew off towards the explosion. " Romeo!" I screamed. Cobalt held me back. I tried running after him. " K'mon Y/N. I need to get you somewhere safe." Cobalt said. I was trying to get out of his grip. " No! I need to be with my husband!" I said. " You'll only distract him. He'll be too focused on keeping you safe to protect himself." Cobalt said. I looked down and nodded. " Okay. Follow me." He said. We then ran off. " Oh God. Please don't let him die." I thought.

A/N: Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've just been so busy. But I promise to update this more often.