Romeo/ The Admin Pt.3

Romeo POV

Xara, Fred, and I were traveling back to Toketa. It took three days. When we finally came back, the place was different. New field and house systems, new roads, new everything. " Welcome, my friends to Toketa." I said. " Wow." They both said. " It has changed in the last four years." I said. I wanted to know if my grandparents moved or not.

I went up to a person to ask if they knew everything. " Excuse me, do you happen to know if Phelina and Schwartz are still living here?" I asked. " Oh, I'm sorry. They died a year ago." She said. " Thanks." I said. Xara and Fred came over to me. " Romeo. I'm sorry." Xara said. We walked to the graveyard.

I looked around the stones until I saw my grandparents' name. I put some flowers in front of their grave. " I miss you two. I'm sorry I left." I said. I started to cry. Xara and Fred hugged me.         " I'm sorry for you loss." Xara said. " Yeah." Fred said. After a few hours, we left and booked a place at an inn.

Xara said that she had to go somewhere. So Fred and I booked two rooms at the local inn.               It became night and Xara hasn't come back. " Where is Xara? She's been gone a while." I said.        " Maybe we should go and look-" He was cut off. The door flew open. It was Xara. " Shut up everyone. I've done something brilliant." She said.

She held up a stamped piece of paper. " What is that?" Fred asked. " It is a land deed. I just brought us a plot of land to build a house on." Xara said. " Cool." Fred said. " Where is the land?" I asked. " In the center of town." She said. " Are you sure it's a good idea?" Fred asked. " Why do you ask?" Xara said.

" Well, I mean. I still want to see my parents." He said. Xara and i didn't know what to say. " How about you think about it." I said. Xara and i walked out. " I'm gonna book a third room. I'll give Fred his space." I said. " This is a rash decision. I should've goen all of your approvals." Xara said. " No, it's okay. I'm definetly still going through with this plan. I have no home anyways." I said. i gave a little laughed.

She cracked a smile. The next day, Fred and his stuff were gone. " I guess we know his answer." Xara said. " Yeah." I said. We walked out to the location of the land that we own. To our surprise, Fred was there. " You guys finally showed up." Fred said. " Fred? What are you doing here?" I asked. " I went to my hometown last night and I talked to my parents. They said that if I wanted to stay with you, then they wouldn't have a problem. They actually said that they were going to travel." Fred said.

" Well, the whole gangs on board. Let's start building." Xara said. We began building. We wanted a large yard, so we decided to build a small cabin. Xara was in charge of the farming, Fred was in charge of the garden, and I was in charge of drawing up the outline for the house. " K. The yard is done. Let's start building the house." Xara said.

We got to work. It took us a while, but we finally finished. We ended up making our own banners to represent who we are. We also placed our beds one block away from each other. Fred on the left, Xara on the right, and I in the middle. Our banners were displayed the same way. We each decided to place an item in a frame under our banners. 

I chose a sword, Fred chose a book, and Xara chose a redstone torch. She is our redstone expert. " Okay, now that we have a place that is away from people. I have to show you something that I found a while back. " Xara said. Xara opened her bag. She took out an old map. " What is it?" I asked. 

" It's a map that speaks of an old temple. It say that inside that temple, there lies a power that can give someone the power to control everything." She said. Our eyes widened. " And i propose we head out and search for it." She said. We were immediately on board." Then it's settled. We start out search tomorrow." Xara said. " Yeah!" Fred and I said.