A Budding Friendship and Flowers

" I'm Y/N Y/N L/N." I said. " Wait. THE Y/N?!" She said with shock. I nodded. " OH MY GOD! I'M SOOOO SORRY!" She said. She bowed. " I didn't know that Lluna hit the Admin's girlfriend." She said. " Girlfriend? " I thought. The idea made me blush. " It was an accident. I swear." She said.      " No, no. It's okay. I can take a hit. Hehe." I said.

" Um... Let me make it up to you. How bout' I take you out for lunch." She said. " Sure. I just arrived here yesterday. I need to know every inch of this city." I said. " Great. I know a good place." She said. She grabbed me and took me outside. Two iron golems trailed us. " It appears that your boyfriend is really protective." She said.

I blushed. " Yeah. I suppose he is." I said. We went to a cafe. It's called the Inhouse Cafe. We got a corner booth. I ordered a latte and a salad. Stella ordered some vegetable soup. It was on the house since I'm the Admin's girlfriend." Sooooo. How did you two meet?" She asked. " Oh, well. We first met when I was five. He killed my parents. I've been on my own for a while. I did end up moving to Beacon Town when I was 18. I met Jesse and her friends and worked for them as a maid. When the Admin attacked Beacon Town, he called me his champion. He seemed warm and not sinister. Then he brought me here yesterday. And well, now we're dating." I said.

" Wow. It always take a bit of drama before love." She said. I giggled a bit. " Hehe, yeah. So how did you end up working for the Admin?" I asked. " Well, it's a long story. Before the Admin was known as the Admin, he disguised himself as someone named Vos. He hung around with Jesse and her friends. Btw, Jesse is my rival. She's always been jealous of me. Anyways, the Admin ended up coating both of our cities in icky snow. I wandered out with Lluna to find the source and I found Jesse. She told me about the Admin and-" She went on.

Basically, the Admin sent Jesse and Co. on a journey through an icy palace of despair. Jesse wouldn't help Stella so Stella joined the Admin. She went to work at the Sunshine Institute and ran into Jesse again. She asked Jesse if she would help her escape from the Admin and get back to Champion City. Jesse declined and she went on to work for the Admin.

The Admin ended up destroying Champion City but Stella remained loyal. After the Admin's defeat, she went onto rebuild Champion City. Lluna stayed with Jesse. When the Admin returned, she immediately went back to working for him. As long as he retrieved Lluna. Which he did. " So, how old are you exactly Y/N? " She asked me.

" Oh, I'm 20." I said. " And how did you end up as Jesse's maid before this all happened? " She asked me. " Before all of this happened, I was very antisocial. I didn't trust anyone. I didn't want to be hurt again. But when I met Jesse, I thought I found happiness." I said. " Thought?" She asked. " They used me to get their chores done. They did train me. But they never let me go on any adventures. And whenever I wanted to fight even a zombie, she would say that I wasn't ready." I said. 

Tears started streaming down my face. Stella came over and hugged me. " Thanks." I said. We left the cafe. It was already dark out. She walked me back to the castle. " Let's hang out again sometime. K?" She said. " Yeah." I said. I closed the gate. " You're back late." Someone said. I looked up and saw the Admin. 

" I just went out with Stella. She's really nice. But she talks a lot." I said. " Haha, yeah." He said.      " I have something to show you. " He said. He put out his hand and I took it. He led me out back. Right before ewe entered the back courtyard, he went around me and covered my eyes. " What are you doing?" I asked.

" Just trust me. You do right?" He asked. " Of course I do." I said. " Okay. Ready? Ta-da." He took his hands off my eyes. What I saw was beautiful. It was a garden full of F/F. " Wow." I said. " Yep. This is the important work I had to do. I knew how much you liked these flowers. So I grew some." He said. " They're beautiful. Thank you." I said. They aren't as beautiful as you." He said. We kissed. I went on my back and he was hovering above me. " Admin I-" He cut me off. " Call me Romeo." He said. " Okay, Romeo." I said. We continued our intimate kiss.