A Temporary Home

My running took me to a snow biome. " Great. I bet its gonna start snowing. And I'm gonna freeze to death." I thought to myself. I kept going though. I eventually found a village. " Yes! I can finally get food!" I said. I ran towards it. But something was off. I looked around and it turns out that this was a zombie village. The villagers were all turned into zombies.

          I knew that if I was to survive, I would need to kill them all. So I did. I killed them all with my bear hands. I was so hungry that I almost ate the rotten flesh. I managed to find some chests in some of the houses. The best thing that I got out of the chests were loaves of bread. The villagers food was already growing. I collected the wheat and beat roots that they had growing.

        Before I left, I noticed something in the distance. It was an igloo. Night was falling, so I knew that I would have to spend the night somewhere. I went in. There was a furnace, redstone torch, crafting table, and a bed. I destroyed the bed since I had no use for it. I walked around, feeling the carpet under my feet. But I felt something else. It felt like there was a secret compartment under the carpet. I broke the carpet and it revealed a trap door. 

      I went down the ladder and it revealed a small room.

       Inside the chest was three of pieces of iron and a golden apple

       Inside the chest was three of pieces of iron and a golden apple. The potions on the brewing stand were weakness potions. There were cells as well. In one of the cells was a zombie village. In the other cell was a preacher. " He must've been a citizen of the village." I thought to myself. I heard him preach. " One day, the Admin will come and punish the unworthy. The worthy will live with him as champions in the high city." He said.

    He was an Admin supporter. I scoffed at him. I knew that we were pretty low underground. So if I dug lower, I could find diamonds. I found a spot in the wall that looked good for mining. " You are not worthy. The Admin will come. And when he does, he will punish you." The preacher said.   " Shut up or I will kill you." I said. He immediately shut his mouth. 

I began to mind downward. I managed to make it to a cave system. 

I looked around

I looked around. I managed to find another cavern. Inside was " Diamonds!" I said to myself. Using the iron pickaxe I made, I broke the diamonds and made a diamond pickaxe. " Hmm...this place is far below the ground and has a water source. I think this place will make a good temporary home." I thought to myself.