Chapter 19

Yan Du Xian [Salted Pork Soup] (4)

Gu Sheng had completely frozen.

Qiang Qing Qi was an action-oriented person. After saying this, he was already asking the recording engineer to search for the background music and motioning to her that she could go into the soundproof live room. Soon, Fei Shao, with an evil smirk on his face, had very considerately printed off the lyrics and brought them over to the two of them.

Gu Sheng went to stand next to Qiang Qing Ci, put on a pair of headphones, and glanced at the faces of everyone standing on the other side of the glass wall. She honestly felt like she was going to have a heart attack...... DaRen, are you completely changing over your style, and right before you retire from the entertainment circle, you're letting loose and starting to seek out rumors and gossip? T T

Meeting for the first time and already recording a duet in the studio. Was this really okay? ...

With one hand covering her headset, Gu Sheng heard Qiang Qing Ci ask her, "Need to practice a few times?"

"I..." Gu Sheng forced herself to forget that there were actually seven or eight other people quietly listening in on what the two of them were saying. "I might need to practice along with the background music one time. DaRen... how would you like to work out the parts?"

Qiang Qing Ci's eyes sparkled with laughter. Glancing at her, he put on his headphones and answered, "The opening of this song is really high. I'll sing the chorus. The rest..." He picked up a pen and marked off a few lines. "We'll sing these lines together. The remainder you sing by yourself, okay?"

......

......

Was this really okay? ...

Girls were supposed to be able to sing higher than men... T T

If Toupai's fans heard this, they would on one hand be saying, all starry-eyed, "DaRen is amazing!" while on the other hand be saying that Sheng Sheng Man was completely useless... But Gu Sheng felt that, even if she did try to sing that high, her voice would definitely crack. In view of the fact that Toupai had so effortlessly sung "Drunken Dream in Divine Rain", he was probably more suited for this song's chorus.

But...

That other little spirit in her that was Toupai's diehard fan was reprimanding this little spirit who was trying her best to keep level-headed: Even if I never heard him sing "Drunken Dream in Divine Rain", I still have complete faith that my dada can sing anything with no problems at all!!!!

Fine.

The level-headed spirit surrendered.

In reality, from the moment she stood in this soundproof room next to Toupai, level-headedness had completely left her.

Gu Sheng was very familiar with this song. In a low voice, she read through the lyrics once in order to avoid the embarrassing incident where, halfway through singing, she did not recognize a particular word. Then, feeling that she was about ready, she said, "DaRen, I'm good."

Qiang Qing Ci answered her with a "mm" and then said, "You can call me Qiang Qing Ci, or you can call me Mo Qingcheng. You don't have to keep calling me 'DaRen.'"

......

In her headset, she could again hear clamoring coming from the group of people on the outside of the room.

"Sheng Sheng, say it, say it. The best would be to call him Qing Ci or Qingcheng..."

"That's enough, Feng Ya Song ..." Dou Dou Dou Bing frowned at him before offering her advice through the glass wall. "Sheng Sheng, calling him Qiang Qing Ci will make it seem like you two aren't very close. Mo Qingcheng would be better, yes? Huh?"