Chapter 33

Floured Beef Steamed in a Cup (3)

Toupai's advice did have a significant effect.

The subsequent contestants all did benefit from his teaching in some way or another, and many of the ones who were sharper and could grasp the concept better were even able to make impromptu adjustments to their performance, taking this competition to a whole new level and value to be appreciated.

It was nearly 10:30, and the official competition events finally came to a close for the night.

The hostess suddenly exhaled a long breath, and then her tone changed into an excited one. "The will end here for tonight. Thank you to all of our judges and teachers, our contestants, as well as all the people who worked to make competition this happens. In five minutes, after all the staff and judges have exited, we have a surprise mystery gift for all of you. Everyone take a short break, please, and we will see you in a little bit."

And with that last sentence, every person who had been on microphone disappeared.

The only person remaining in the room was the hostess, who was playing a recording of the video game's theme song...

It was not clear who first noticed something peculiar, but comments started incessantly popping up on the public comment screen: "Oh gawd, hurry and check out the administrator list..." "Waaaah! What kind of gift is this AH!... oh god , I'm going to die."...

All the people who had originally been planning on exiting the YY room at once grew excited, and everyone immediately clicked on the list of administrators.

Only Qiang Qing Ci and the hostess were present at first, but... the number of administrators was continuously increasing.

One, two, three... More and more "yellow IDs " were entering the YY room.

Jue Mei Sha Yi, Feng Ya Song, Dou Dou Dou Bing, Little T. They represented Wanmei Voice Acting Group...

Si Wu Xie [Thoughts are Pure], Xiao Bai [Little White], Die Die [Fold], Fu Sheng Wu Meng [Dreamless Floating Life], Wwwwk. They represented Liu Nian Zhi Sheng [The Voice of Fleeting Time] Voice Acting Group ...

Fei Shao, Bei Dou Xiao Xing [Little Star of the Big Dipper], Wan Wan Rao Rao [Twists and Turns]. They represented Shui Mo [Ink] Music Association...

Ling Long Ti Tou, Jian Jian [Gradually], Little He, 2Yue [2 nd Month]. These represented Gu Cha Wu Xiang [Ancient Tea Without Fragrance] Music Association...

Two entertainment circles. And the four most veteran associations in these circles had made their appearance.

Oh my god...

(⊙o⊙)......

When Gu Sheng saw all these names, she nearly fainted. This mystery gift was simply too shocking. Never before had she seen such a big line-up. Even though, because of Qiang Qing Ci, she had met all of these famous names in Wanmei already and would not freak out like she did in the beginning anymore, for the rest of the fans here on YY... these personas were all very mysterious to them.

Most importantly, out of the hundreds of associations out there, these four were at the very top of the pyramid.

And even to the newer members within these topmost associations, the veterans of the association had a god-like status...

None of them accepted new projects from those outside of their association.

Occasionally, they would participate in certain events, but it was usually as a favour for a good friend.

So, for them to be here like this, to suddenly be here in this way, was really too amazing, you know? TT ...

The news spread in an instant, and the number of people in the YY room was increasing rapidly. Many of them who entered the room would cry on the public comment screen: "I finally managed to get in. Was about to grow wings from being stuck and waiting..." "My most beloved idol ah, ah, ah, ah! My goddess AAAH! My male god AAAH! ... Oh god ..."