Chapter 32

Floured Beef Steamed in a Cup (2)

"Next stop..."

Inside the train, a female voice announced the name of the next station in standard Mandarin.

Some people exited and others entered. This station was a hub and was notorious for being busy and crowded. In only a moment, the train was packed with people. Fortunately, she was standing in a corner and with Mo Qingcheng on the outside protecting her, she did not need to worry about being bumped and crammed by people.

But poor him...

Seeing the mass of people behind him, she tugged apologetically at the hem of his shirt and looked up at him. "Step in a little closer..." After saying this, she tried her best to shrink into the corner a little bit more.

Mo Qingcheng seemed as if he still wanted to give her some space, but the people behind him really were shoving up tight against him so he moved in slightly closer to her again.

The voice of Gin was still echoing in her ears...

And his real-live person was so close to her...

Gu Sheng breathed out lightly. "Four more stops..."

"Mm."

T.T......

Nothing else to say...

She suddenly remembered the late night girl talk she and her dormmates had had in second-year university when the other two girls in their dorm room had each started dating. One of them had said she had started liking her guy because she saw him biting his straw while he was drinking a soft drink, biting the end of his pen when he was doing homework problems, and even biting the mouth of a beverage bottle when he was having a drink, and for some unexplainable reason, she had found this very cute and it had made her heart flutter... The remaining three could only sigh over what a silly start this was to a relationship.

But now...

She had always been a voice lover and had always believed that one of the prerequisites of her future boyfriend was a nice-sounding voice with proper Mandarin pronunciation, but... was she really... for this reason... for this reason alone going to start a relationship?

So ... incredible.

It had been more than two hours since he asked her to be his girlfriend.

Girlfriend... Qiang Qing Ci's girlfriend...

Gu Sheng's lips unconsciously turned up in a smile. Her eyes were still focused straight ahead, her gaze crossing under his arm and fixing itself on the backpack zipper of the person behind him... just so she did not have to look at him, and he did not feel as if she was looking at him.

As for peripheral vision, that was something she honestly could not control, you know? T.T...

Station after station... More and more people entered the train car. Mo Qingcheng was getting squeezed more and more as well and had switched to using his elbows on either side of her to support himself against the wall. Of course... that meant he was a little closer to her yet again.

His skin... was honestly really nice...

T.T...... Even if she did not want to look, she would not be able to avoid it.

"In a moment, when we arrive at the stop, get off the train and head straight up. Your school is just a five minute walk from exit number two."

"Mm." She actually was very clear already on all of this. After all, she had been at this university for more than three years...