Chapter 49

Coconut Rice (2)

She pricked up her ears and listened carefully. Outside, Fei Shao seemed to think that the view on the balcony was nice and had decided to stay there to bask in the moonlight.

This situation was honestly so awkward...

They needed to wait a while before they could turn on the lights... Otherwise, it would truly be very obvious what was going on T.T...

But wait. Actually, all we did was just sit on the balcony for a while. How come, with him not saying anything and just bringing us to hide, it was like we really had done something bad?

"Do you still want to listen to me sing?" Mo Qingcheng, on the other hand, was not in a hurry to turn on any lights, and he lay there on his side beside her as he softly asked her this.

"Shh..." This time, she was the one who silenced him.

The slightest inattentiveness and then people will be able to hear us, you know?

Her attention was still focused on the balcony on the other side of those glass doors when Mo Qingcheng reached out and pulled her beneath himself. Supporting himself with his arms, he lowered his head and carried on with their unfinished business from a moment ago. Since this was a relatively wider single bed, it was still adequate if two people lay flat on it, but if they were to move about, as they were doing now, there really was not enough room. Actually, they were just kissing. It was just that, he always seemed to like to lift her up so that she was lying on top of him, but then after a little while, she would end up sliding off...

In the end, she was beginning to gasp lightly for air, and her brain was fuzzy, having been toiled by him until she was rather tired.

A night spent on an overnight flight had been followed by an entire day of activities. She had honestly not closed her eyes and gotten any sleep the whole time.

The room was dark, although there was blaring music playing outside as well as Fei Shao's occasional laughter, and other people seemed to have come back as well and were idly chatting... But anyway, during his time of inaction, she fell utterly and completely asleep.

The next morning, some time past six o'clock, she suddenly awoke.

The room felt slightly cool and refreshing. It was not the cool created by air conditioning but rather, it was the feeling of the sea breeze blowing into the room. She sat up and, through the gap between the continuously billowing and falling curtains, saw Toupai and Jue Mei sitting out on the balcony. They appeared to be eating breakfast while chatting.

Had she really slept here the whole night?

(⊙o⊙)......

Then what about Geng Xiaoxing?......

Hurriedly, she crawled off the bed, still wearing last night's clothing, quietly peeked her head out through the half-open balcony doors, and looked all around. It really seemed like it was just the two of them there?

"You're awake?" Mo Qingcheng had easily heard her movements but did not turn around.

"Mm-hmm. Um... I'm going back to my room to wash up..." Gu Sheng saw her room's glass balcony door was also open, and hastily, she darted in, shut the door, and pulled the curtains shut with a "swish."

Geng Xiaoxing was lying on the bed and even hugging the covers tightly, off in a blissful sleep...

T.T......

She was... really too easygoing and open, k?... She had really slept in the same room as Jue Mei after only meeting him the day before?...

In comparison, was she, herself, too...?