Chapter 39

Salt and Pepper Mushrooms (2)

"F***! F*** you..." After two seconds, the man finally recovered and scrambled back to his feet like a madman. Retreating back four or five steps, he finally took a good look at the people before him.

God Mu? How did he manage to incur the attention of this god? ...

He spat. Tasting blood in his mouth, he immediately became scared.

That man that he did not even know had been so fierce when he struck...

Mo Qingcheng straightened up, not intending to fight anymore.

He had just finished up a seminar today and had come right over specifically to have lunch with Sheng Sheng. As a result, his attire, of course, was much more gentlemanly and dignified. When he threw the punch, he had actually been hampered by his dress shirt and dress pants. Very awkward.

He opened and closed his fingers lightly and straightened his tie. The scumbag was so frightened by this he backed up another two steps.

Seeing the terrified look on the scumbag's face, Mo Qingcheng's brows furrowed slightly, and the outer corners of his eyes seemed to curve upward a touch.

The man did not dare get anywhere close to Mo Qingcheng, so he turned his attention to Mu Mu and started yelling, "God Mu, oh you're just so d*mn good! Don't think that just because you started in the entertainment circle early, you're some great god and can beat people up whenever you feel like it..."

Mu Mu's large blue eyes took a glance at Mo Qingcheng, then flicked over to look wordlessly at the scumbag. His face clearly read, "Are you blind? I'm not the one who punched you... If you're so good, go curse Toupai, eh ..."

Of course, he did not dare say that this person was Qiang Qing Ci.

More than half of the cosplayers behind them were fans of Toupai... He did not want the situation to get too chaotic and to have all of the work from today be wasted...

The scumbag's loud yelling had drawn the attention of the people who had been on the top floor terrace.

Mo Bai had always been someone who would defend his own people first before even figuring out who was at fault, and when he heard someone shouting God Mu, he had immediately pulled up the hem of his clothes and rushed over. After seeing that the one who had gotten beat up was this scumbag, he delightedly moved in closer to them and draped an arm on Mu Mu's shoulder. "What's up? Got in a fight? You actually dared to do it and weren't worried that your ability — you know, the one where you can chop a brick with your hand — would beat him so bad he'd become crippled? Leave this type of scum to me. I'm more than adequate enough to deal with it..."

Mu Mu looked at Mo Bai in silence and was very truthful as he pointed at Mo Qingcheng.

He had only been keeping Toupai company and had strolled over here with him to see if Gu Sheng was ready when they happened upon the girl getting hit by this scumbag ... The kind person standing up for righteousness was Toupai Daren. He was just a backdrop. A backdrop!

When this scumbag comrade saw that there were so many people watching, he was emboldened. After all, Mo Bai and Mu Mu were well-known personages, and they could not really do anything to him out in public. "Don't think that just because you guys are part of a big association you can bully other people. Let me tell you..."

Mo Bai's response, however, was not what was expected. With an "oh," he stated, "We are bullying you. So what?"

......

The rest of the man's words ended up being caught in his throat.

Mo Bai rolled up his sleeves and walked toward him.