𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

Adam Reed was standing the the middle of his dead fathers garage, his shaking sister at his side and a random bleeding man sitting in front of him.

"Wait how old are you two?" The man mumbled and Y/N looked at him confused. "What?" Adam asked as he still held the bat tightly in his hands.

"How old are you?!" The man said louder, "12.." Y/n whispered and Adam nodded in agreement. "12.. shit..." The man spoke under his breath as the twins looked at him strangely.

"How did you get into our dads garage?" Adam spoke quickly, which was what Y/n was wondering as well. "I- it was open.." The man seemed uncomfortable, and Y/n could help but feel as if they needed to help him.

"No it wasn't.." Y/n mumbled and Adam played off of her words.

"And that is a flight suit, are you a pilot?!" Adam exclaimed pointing at the man's clothes, which Y/n had just now noticed by her brothers words. "Yeah.. yeah, listen to me.." The man started and Adam pulled his phone out of his pocket, ready to call the police.

"Don't call anybody, don't call anybody! Okay! Put the phone down I'm not gonna hurt you!"

"Yeah, you said that already." Adam continued to try and call someone, the man tried to speak but his wound caused him too much pain, making him groan.

"Adam he needs help.." Y/n mumbled to her brother while watching the strange pilot. Adam watched him noticing the wound as well, "That's a lot of blood.." He stated.

"Yeah I have so much more, in my body. Where's your mother?" The man sassed as he groaned in pain.

"On a date.." Adam spoke confused as Y/n furrowed her eyebrows at the question. "On a date.. which who?"

"What?" Y/n mumbled, wondering why the man even cared where their mother was. "With who?" He asked again looking at the kids, who stood there in confusion about everything that was happening.

"What's his name?"

"I dunno... Derek?" Adam responded, but Y/n stayed silent in suspicion of the bleeding man. "Derek. Derek.." The man repeated in his gruff voice.

"That's.. yes.. the guy with the um.. the mouth mullet.." The man said, motioning to his mouth, Y/n furrowed her eye brows again.

"The goatee?" Adam asked, as Y/n's eyes said that she was curious as well.

"Yeah."

"So say goatee."

At this point, Y/n was done listening to this conversation. She had stopped shaking, but she still had a lot of adrenaline because of her fright.

"Yeah he doesn't matter." The man spoke up again.

"None of them matter.." Y/n mumbled as she looked the the injured man's eyes. They were the same color as Adams, which she didn't find too strange, just interesting.

Hawking had snuggled up to the man, laying on his leg as he pet his head. The twins found it strange because Hawking was a very protective dog, who would take a while to warm up to everyone other than family.

"Nice dog." The man grinned at the twins, before abruptly getting up.

"I'm gonna go inside the house." He got up with a grunt as the siblings flinched and backed away from him."I'm gonna get some stuff.."

"Hey careful with that." The man spoke to Adam as he held the bat up in front of his sister, who cowered looking up at the strange man.

Adam tried to swing at him but he grabbed the bat with ease and threw it across the room. Y/n looked at him with a shocked expression, going to get the bat. "Stay here." He turned to the two as he walked to the house, but Adam of course didn't listen. Making Y/n come with him even though she was fully planning on staying put.

The man looked around as he took of his jacket and went too the fridge, and as he closed it, he pushed it again to make sure it stayed shut. Adam and Y/n watched him in shock as he moved around the kitchen, knowing the placement of everything and knowing exactly where to go for what he needed. The twins looked at each other as they continued to watch the man in their house.

"Told you to stay in the garage." The man grunted turned away from them as he sensed them in the kitchen. "And let so creepy dude just wander around my house alone?" Adam stated as Y/n fiddled with her fingers from beside him, not really knowing what to say in the moment.

"Yeah.." The man groaned as he took off the top half of his jumpsuit. "I don't think so." Adam finished. "Yeah. believe me. I don't wanna be here any more than you want me to be here." The bearded man grunted in pain and Adam began to touch one of the things the man brought with him.

"Just gotta stop bleeding long enough."

"Don't touch that." Y/n furrowed her eyebrows as she gently elbowed Adam in the side.

"Why can't I? He's in our house." Adam whispered back, his brown eyes landing on Y/n's E/C ones

"Because you don't know what that is, it might be dangerous." Y/N murmured with a shrug and Adam gave her a half hearted eye roll.

"Okay mom." He put it down and Y/n shook her head with a soft smile. Adam also never failed to be an idiot.

"Is this a light saber?" Adam asked as he lifted up another one of the man's things. Y/n sighed at him, as she bit her nails, a nervous habit that she had picked up recently.

"Don't touch my stuff! And no that's not a lightsaber." He then looked to Y/N, who continued to bite her nails out of anxiety. "Don't do that, that's bad for you." He spoke softly but quickly to her as he took the stick from Adam. She immediately stopped, but wondered why he even gave a shit about what she was doing.

Adam then pulled up the bat that he had and the man grabbed it with an annoyed expression. "Enough with the bat!" He threw the bat behind him with ease.

"If I wanted to hurt you, I would have done it already. If I'm being honest with myself, you have a very punchable face." The man looked directly into Adams eyes and Y/n raised her eyebrows at the statement.

The man lifted up his shirt to disinfect his wound, and the twins looked at him in shock.

"OH MY GOD-"

"Holy shit! Are you alright!?"

"Gah! That bullet went straight through. That's good. Cool." The man spoke mostly to himself as he winced. "Wait, wait, wait. Bullet? You were shot?!" Adam exclaimed as Y/n began to bite her lip, feeling as if she wanted to throw up again looking at the man's bullet wound.

"Yeah— no actually no. I was stabbed with a bullet. What do you think, you moron." The man exclaimed looking in Adams eyes as Y/n sighed and groaned. She felt as if she needed the vomit again, and she did. She quickly walked to the back door and threw up in her back yard. Her stomach felt like shit, and her emotions of the man were all mixed up.

On one hand, he never hurt them, and said he wouldn't hurt them. But on the other hand, why did he get shot? What was with all of the stuff in his bag?

Where did he come from?