𝙎𝙄𝙓

The three of them exited the space ship, and went back to their dads garage.

"So what happens now?" Y/n asked future Adam as they entered the garage. "Nothin' I'm just gonna lay down. Let this bullet wound heal. Think about some key investment opportunities for Adam's future."

"Wait like Biff from Back to the-" The younger Adam started before he was interrupted buy his older counterpart. "Are you out of your tiny mind? Get back in the house before our mother gets home, and don't make it weird."

"You mind hitting the light on your way out?"

Adam walked out with a giant grin on his face, Y/n following closely behind him. She turned the light out and was about to close the door but she didn't, Y/n looked towards Adam. "Are you gonna be okay in here?"

"I'll be fine, just gotta make sure I don't die overnight." The statement made Y/n chuckle as Adam looked at her with smiling eyes.

"Okay, goodnight Adam." She whispered as future Adam laid on the couch in the garage, he looked at her, his brown eyes filled with sincerity.

"Goodnight, N/n"

Y/n smiled at the nickname her dad gave her, before gently closing the door and quickly walking inside. She plopped down on the couch next to her brother and they sat in silence for a while. Future Adam pulled out a picture of his wife Laura, he missed her a lot. He wondered what it would have been like if his sister was alive to have met her...

•••

"Holy.. shit." Adam mumbled to himself, running his hands through his hair.

"I know.." Y/N sighed as their mother walked through the door, making the twins jump. "Oh, hey. I'm surprised you two are still up. " Ellie chuckled as she saw her kids on the couch.

"Well this nights been full of surprises mother." Adam stated as Y/n nodded at him. "That's chilling. What happened?" Ellie asked suspicious of her kids.

"We hung out. Just the two of us." Y/n lied through her teeth as she wrapped an arm around her brother , putting him in a gentle headlock. Adam looked at her strangely, wondering why them hanging out would be surprising.

"Wow. That's surprising, I'm proud of you Adam." Ellie chuckled and Adam looked at her confused but grinned awkwardly for the lie.

"How was your not-a-date. Will you be seeing him again?" Adam changed the subject as he got up, Y/n staying put on the couch.

"No. I don't know. I don't think so."

Right after she finished what she was saying, there was a knock at the door, Y/n slowly got up and stood beside her brother as Ellie went to answer the door. And there he was, Derek, in his face mulleted glory.

"Hi."

"Hi!"

"Me again."

"Yes, it is!"

"You-left your scarf in my car." Derek held up the scarf in his hand as Adam and Y/N stood around the corner from the door and watched him.

"I did. Gosh, thanks."

Derek seemed to notice the twins standing there after handing Ellie her scarf, "Oh, hey there kiddos!" He said to them and they had no choice but to walk up to the door, Adam was more willing than Y/n to do it so she just stood slightly behind him as he spoke to Derek.

"These are my twins Adam and Y/N. Guys this is Derek." Ellie said and Y/n gave him a small wave.

"Hello Derek." Adam spoke up, and by the tone of his voice Y/n knew this wouldn't end well. "You have a wonderful mouth mullet. You must be very proud." He said and Y/n sighed from behind him, watching the confused look Derek gave Adam.