𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

After future Adam dressed his wounds, the three of them went out into the woods for reasons the kids didn't understand. "I can't believe you're future me!" Adam exclaimed shining the flashlight in his future selves face. The older Adam moved the light out of his face, "Okay, you came to terms with that pretty quickly. It's a little disturbing actually."

"So, why are you here?" Y/n's voice squeaked as she looked up at Adam.

"Rescue mission. I wasn't supposed to land here, I was aiming for 2018."

Y/n nodded her head as she played with the strap of her messenger bag, she never went anywhere without it, and surprise, surprise future Adam remembered and told her to go get it before they left. Y/n was surprised he was from the future, but incredibly relieved that he wasn't some weird stalker that knew everything about them from watching them or something.

"I need to get there as soon as possible." Future Adam finished and current Adam kept questioning him. (I'm gonna die because of all of these Adam's)

"Who were you trying to save in 2018?"

"Really?"

"Fine. Can you at least tell us how you got here?" Adam continued to question his future self as he grunted in pain from his bullet wound.

"I'll show ya." Future Adam pressed a button on his necklace and suddenly a bright light came from the sky. Y/n's E/c eyes shined brightly as she looked up at what appeared to be a space ship.

It flickered and disappeared from sight as Adam shined his flashlight up at the sky. "What was that?"

"Crap." Future Adam grunted as he messed with his necklace trying to get it to work.

"What?" Adam and his sister asked at the same time looking at the taller man.

"Uh, we're gonna switch to plan A, which is where you come in Adam." Adam and Y/n looked at each other before looking back up at future Adam with confused expressions.

"You see time jets, like all tech in the future, is coded to it's users DNA. Because I'm injured.., the jet won't even clear me to fly, which means I can't even get in there to fix her. But guess who can?" Adam looked towards his younger self and handed him the necklace.

Adam pressed his finger on the necklace and it brightly shined a light as it started whirring. The jet came into their sight again, and Y/n looked up at it in awe, her eyes shined brightly again as her vision was filled with a neon blue hue from the ship.

"There she is."

A hatch from the bottom of the jet opened up, and a small platform came out. It traveled all the way down to the trio and the kids stepped on it hesitantly, although future Adam had much more confidence going up into the jet. The older Adam held on to the kids carefully so they wouldn't fall and hurt themselves.

"Okay, Adam sit down." Future Adam said as they all entered the main part of the jet. "Why doesn't she have to sit down."

"Because I.. trust her more." Adam said, too busy with what he was doing to care about what his younger self was complaining about. Y/n acted like she was showing off the chair on a game show and her twin gave her a playful eye roll before sitting down.

Y/n leaned gently against the back of the chair as both of the siblings watched what the older man was doing. He mumbled to himself as he looked at the damages of the jet. Adam leaned forward to touch something, but his older self grabbed him by the face and pushed him back.

"Ah-da-da-da-da-da. I know you wanna touch all the pretty buttons with your sticky little child fingers, but the reactor has a quantum signature. You fire it up they can find us. If they're here."

"Who are 'they'" Adam asked as Y/n sighed, "I'm glad you didn't ask me that because "they" are classified."

"Come on! I already know you're from the future!" Adam argued as his older self tried to focus on fixing his ship. "Believe me, I regret that. I had no intention of coming back to revisit.. this. Jesus. " Future Adam mentioned as he motioned to his younger companions face, Y/n chuckled as her brother looked at him shocked.

"Okay." Future Adam sighed trying to fix his ship once again after being interrupted. "I've isolated the damage relays. So the ship should be able to start repairing itself."

"How long will that take." Y/n's soft voice was heard from behind the boys. "Ah, it's at 50% capacity, so hopefully less time than it takes me to heal."

The two Adams started talking, well more arguing, about multiverses and things like that as Y/n tried to make sense of all she has seen that day. Like, time travel literally exists, she's standing in a spaceship, and the older version of her brother is standing right in front of her. It made her wonder what she looked like in the future. What career would she have? Would she get married and have kids in the future?

Ew. Nope. She wouldn't have kids. There's no way she would.

Y/n looked at Adam as he tried to explain fixed time to them, but she wasn't really paying attention. She never pays attention to anything these days, or for a long time. Maybe, she should pay more attention though,

It could have saved her life.

•••

A/N: HEY! How are you guys liking the story so far? I really liked the idea. I just wanted to say thank you for reading this, I really appreciate it! Have a good day!