𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

There they were. Adam..Adam, and Y/n, outside of Sorians " evil headquarters" as the small blond boy said dramatically, making Y/n giggle. The conversation she had with future Adam the other night made her feel so much better, there was something oddly comforting in knowing everything about an awful situation. It stings at first, but the truth makes it just a bit less painful at times.

"You really think we can do this?"

"Maybe. Maybe not."

"We'll see."

"But.. we're gonna try anyway. Destroy time travel. How are we gonna do that?"

"This is the worlds largest electromagnetic accelerator. It's 2018 so EM technology isn't stable yet. So here's what we're gonna do. We're gonna blow this bitch up."

Y/n's eyes widened as she and Adam looked up at the disturbingly determined man.

"Blow it up?" Adam questioned, "Yep."

"How did I live this long?!"

"That's a terrible idea!"

"Yeah well, when a bad idea is the only idea, it becomes a great idea."

"Who said that?"

"You. nine years from now, right before you get arrested."

"What?"

"Try to focus. We'll have to deal with security. You know this bag of toys your love?"

"Yeaaah." Adam grinned playfully and Y/n raised her eye brows at him.

"Being a geek is about to pay off. For both of you." Adam pointed at Y/n, and she lighted up a bit, curious at how she would be put into the equation.

•••

The Adam's talked to each other through earpieces as Y/n looked through Adam's bag, not trusting her brother to do it in the slightest.

Y/n put on the equipment, feeling like an idiot but knowing that she needed to do this. Adam giggled at her appearance as she pointed at nothing, and she scoffed at him.

"Adam, what are you guys doing? I'm about to get my ass kicked over here." Adam spoke to his younger self through the ear piece. "Don't worry, he doesn't wanna fight."

"No. He really, really wants to fight." Y/n whispered to her brother, waiting for the right moment to shoot with the drone. "Just look at him and smile. Smile in a way that says 'I want this, I've been waiting my whole life for this!' Then drop down and hit i'm in the private bathing suit part!" Adam said, making Y/n chuckle even though she didn't want to.

"ADAM!"

Y/n could hear him, even through the ear piece.

"Rodger that!" She moved her hand in a way that shot from the drone, knocking all of the soldiers around Adam back. Adam sat beside his sister, looking at a screen connected to the drone to make him see what she could see. "Yeah!" He yelled, but soldiers began to shoot at the drone. Y/n maneuvered her arms to avoid the bullets, and Adam pulled out his so called 'light saber', hitting all of the soldiers shooting at the drone.

Cars swerved around the corner and Adam looked at them nervously. "Adam, you guys are on those cars right?!"

"Rodger that middle aged Adam!" Adam responded, knowing that Y/n was already on it by watching the screen. He watched the cars  as one exploded exploded off of the road, laughing as if he was watching a movie. His smile faded as he watched the car going straight towards Adam, Y/n not being able to point the drone in time. "Shit!" She yelled as Adam braced himself, until another car came crashing into the one heading towards Adam, right before it hit him.

Y/n and Adam smiled wide as they watched their dad step out of what they now recognized as their mothers car. Y:n sighed lightly hanging her head low, glad that Adam didn't get hurt.

She could see them obviously segueing from the drone, and she sighed again, not so relieved this time. Y/n became sick of watching them argue, but a strange noise from behind her made her furrow her eyebrows.

"Uhh.. Y/n?" Adam's shaky voice was heard from behind her, she took off her headset(?) and looked behind her, seeing Sorians ship.

"Shit."

•••

Adam and Y/n we're taken by Christos, and brought down many long hallways, the two of them scared the whole time at the gun behind them. The door that was in front of them opened, and Sorian herself, along with Adam and Louis, were seen in front of them.

"Come here." She easily grabbed the two of them by their shirts, and taking the gun from Christos.

"Maya, Jesus Christ!"

"What the hell are you doing? Are you crazy?!"

"I think that's well established."

"It's okay. It's alright. 'Cause Adam's gonna give me the drive, right now." Maya aimed the gun between the kids heads as they cowered under her arm.

"Aren't you Adam?"

"Adam?"

"Adam?"

"Adam." Y/n'a tone wasn't like the others, it was scared, other than warning. Who would of known that the girl who knew she was going to die would be so scared.

"Hey, beautiful idiot. If I shoot him, you die too." Maya pointed the gun at Adam. "If I shoot her," She started, moving the gun from Adam's head to Y/n's head, "It would be tragic. But nothing would change." Maya moved the gun back and forth, laughing the smallest bit like it was a game. "Take your pick. Or do you choose both?"

"I'm thinking it over."

"What? What do you mean your thinking?!"

"Yeah! It's a complicated issue!"

Y/n could tell that Adam was just being a bad actor, which meant he had something up his sleeve.

"I'm about to lose my shit here!"

"What the hell Adam?!" Y/n shouted, acting along, but giving Adam a small wink, to let him know she knew he was acting. She could tell that Adam knew too.

"Give her the drive!"

Adam winked back, and Y/n pushed the gun that was currently pointed at her head and pushed it outwards. It shot at the glass, cracking it so much that they could feel the building shake, meaning their plan worked.... kind of.

They all felt a pull at them, the magnetic force pulling everything metal in its path.  Y/n felt a pull on the buttons of her corduroy jacket, the metal buttons being pulled to the machine along with Adam's jacket buttons. The metal gloves that she used to control the drone clinked and Y/n furrowed her eye brows nervously.

Soldiers flew through the room towards the machine, making Y/n's eyes widen.

"Holy shit..."

•••
A/N : Hello lovely people! So, my last day of school is literally tomorrow, and I get off early. I'm so freaking excited! Also, I just realized that there's probably gonna only be 2-3 chapters of this story left 😭 Thank you guys so much for reading this! You all are amazing! Have a good day/night!