Friends :D (Chapter 19)

They all agreed so we hopped in a VC and I opened up twitch.

"No you fucking Americans are so stupid with your dumbass food and shit." Tommy yells into his mic.

"Don't get me started on British food. It's so bland! You can't talk bitch boy." I argue back at him. We go back and forth until I sigh and deafen so I can start the stream. I click the start streaming button.

"Hello, chat and welcome. I haven't streamed in about a week, I've been busy, but I'm back now with 3 others." I pause and undeafen. "Okay shut up I've started streaming, say hello." I yell and everyone quiets. All 3 boys say hello and we all discuss what to do.

"Let's just do bedwars, a chill time even though it'll get chaotic. Mostly because of Tommy." Tubbo suggests, laughing at the last part.

"Shut up Tubbo." Tommy scoffs, causing Ranboo and I to laugh harder. We all agreed on bedwards nonetheless and joined a game. We all played it, some games would be teams of 4 others teams of 2. It was chaotic to say the least.

"YOU FUCKING- I hate you woman." Tommy yells, practically bursting my eardrums.

"You actually suck child." I laugh and Tommy just starts screaming about how he's a 'big strong man'.

"We all know you're secretly a 10 year old fortnite kid." Ranboo says with a laugh. I burst out laughing, getting hit off the void while I'm dying. Tubbo is practically dying, coughing up his lungs.

"I AM NOT YOU GUYS ARE SO- HDNEHIB" Tommy retaliated but just gives up and starts fake crying. Apparently Tubbo was being too loud because when we were all crying laughing, Tubbo's mom came in and told him to quiet down. When Tubbo tells us this we all laugh harder but just after that Tommy's mom tells him to shut it. Ranboo and I are just dying.

"Oh my god I-" I cry. "This is too much I can't speak-" I laugh out, trying to stop but being unable to.

"This is too funny what the heck" Ranboo laughs. We all eventually chill out and get quiet, having chill conversations.

"Y'know I find it kind of weird to call you Ranboo because I'm so used to saying your real name. Sometimes I'll almost say it then have to stop." I say with a little laugh.

"Yeah honestly man I'll almost let it slip sometimes." Tubbo agrees.

"Especially because I see you all the time, it's so weird." I say but then stop. "Wait did people know that?" I laugh nervously.

"I don't think we've ever said that-" Ranboo laughs. "Well chat you know now. I mean it's not a big deal we live near each other."

"Yeah it's really not, I have stories to tell them from our school." I laugh, chat is just freaking out that we hang out in person all the time and go to the same school.

"Oh my god you have the craziest school stories." Tommy laughs and Tubbo agrees.

"From what you've told us I could not deal with your school." Tubbo says, you can almost hear him shake his head.

"Yeah I don't know how I do it. Probably would hate it if Ranboo wasn't there. All my classes too, we got lucky." I laugh and Ranboo agrees.

"I had no friends in school before I met you so I am lucky. Crazy we both watched each other's streams before knowing too." Ranboo laughs. We all just continue talking until 2 hours go by and I decide to end the stream. I say goodbye to chat and end the stream. I undeafen and we all turn on our cameras and talk.

"You guys need to come to the UK sometime. I want to meet you guys." Tommy says, making a frowny face at his camera.

"That would honestly be so fun." I say and smile.

"Yeah we should. Maybe this summer? Out of school and everything." Eli suggests and I nod.

"Yeah I think that'd work for me. My mom probably wouldn't care and my sister wouldn't mind." I shrug. "How long do you think?"

"I'd say around four months is a good amount of time to do a bunch of stuff." Tubbo says. Eli and I agree and we talk about it more and where we would all stay. Eventually we all decide to call it a night and head off. Poor Tommy and Tubbo, it was late for them. I yawn and turn off my PC, heading to my closet and grabbing some comfy PJs. I put them on and flop into bed, putting my blanket over me and falling asleep almost instantly.