Walking around (Chapter 34)

The meetup was so fun! The whole day everyone was walking around in a big group, most talking amongst themselves. I enjoyed getting to talk to everyone today and meeting a lot of people. That day I was introduced to some great people that I hadn't met yet including Aimsey, Bilzo, and Freddie. They were all amazing and I had a great time talking to them and getting to know them. I became pretty good friends with Aimsey and talked a lot with Niki and George. It was so fun finally meeting all these people I've been talking to for a while online. It was so surreal seeing everyone in person! It was quite funny because Eli and I were the only Americans in the entire group. I wish Dream, Sapnap, Quackity, or Karl could've come but sadly they couldn't. Despite that, it was all very fun.

We all didn't do too much. We walked around London then went to a park. We all got bored at the park and started playing tag. We played for a while before sitting down and eating food that was packed. After that we continued to walk around the rest of London, getting recognized here and there. Obviously Eli and I wore our mask. We didn't wear our glasses when we were walking around but everyone that wanted a photo was very respectful and always asked if we had our glasses on before taking a photo with us. Luckily, our eyes weren't leaked today.

The day sadly came to an end and we all said goodbyes to each other. I had planned to meet up with some of them individually for vlog content and just to hang out again. I would be seeing George, Tommy, Niki, Wilbur, and Fundy again. Aimsey, Bilzo, and Freddie were all coming to stay with us for a bit so I would obviously see them along with Tubbo and Eli, as well as Tommy who would join the big sleepover eventually. With that, everyone said their goodbyes and gave their hugs before going separate ways. I was talking a lot with Aimsey on the way back, also talking with Eli.

Making it home shortly, I flopped onto the pull out couch. I took off my mask and glasses, taking a breath.

"Guys face reveal!" I say to Aimsey, Bill, and Freddie with a smile. I laugh and look over to them.

"Aw you're so pretty!" Aimsey compliments.

"Ugly motherfucker." Bilzo says but breaks and laughs. "I'm kidding."

"Oh fuck you Bill." I scoff and roll my eyes, Freddie just laughing in the background. The sun had set and it had gotten dark outside so everyone was getting ready for bed. Eventually I had my turn to change. I did so quickly, brushing my teeth and washing my face too before walking out. I find Eli on the pull out, already passed out. Aimsey was sleeping on the floor, on the couch cushions that we had to take off to pull out the bed from the sofa. Bill was sleeping on the other couch as well as Freddie and I assumed Toby was in his bed. I yawn and slip under the covers of the blanket, snuggling closer to Eli. He shifts and moves so his arms are around me. I put my head onto his chest and drift off to sleep quickly, tired from the day.

Each other's forever  (Ranboo x oc) -finished-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara