Fun stream! (Chapter 35)

I had woken up and quickly moved into the kitchen where everyone was.

"August!" Aimsey smiles at me and walks over, giving me a short hug. I greet her, hugging her back. As she moves into a conversation with Toby, I make my way to Eli.

"Morning" I smile up at him, wrapping my arms around him. He looks down with a fond smile.

"Good morning darling, how'd you sleep?" He says, softly placing a quick kiss on my lips.

"I slept well, what about you?" I say, a bit flustered by him calling me darling.

"I slept good." He replies and puts an arm over my shoulder, leading us back into the crowd of people. It really wasn't that many. Just Aimsey, Bill, Freddie, and Toby. Tommy would be coming over later and when he did we would start streaming. We all talked around and eventually, Tommy arrived. When he did I quickly got dressed and got my mask and glasses. Everyone was ready shortly and I put on my mask and glasses, standing out of frame with the others. Toby was going to stream on his account and everyone would jump in. We had a table set up and 3 cameras. Two cameras pointing at the table and the other pointing at the living area with open space if we all got up. Toby was sat at the table by himself, greeting chat.

"Well this table sure is empty.. maybe if I had some friends to sit at this table with me." He says, trying to hold in a laugh. And with that everyone jumps into frame and sits down. I sit in between Eli and Aimsey, Tommy sitting a seat away from me. Toby, Bill, and Freddie on the other side of the table. We all just chat around, making jokes and having fun.

"You IDIOT!" Tommy yells to Toby. He had accidentally knocked something and the camera went black.

"WELL I DIDN'T MEAN TO!" Toby yells back, clicking aggressively to try and fix it. We all bicker until Toby switches to the camera facing the living area.

"Oh good job Toby" Bilzo sighs jokingly. Everyone moves to the living area, sitting on the couch or floor. I sit on the floor with my back against the couch, Eli sitting next to me. Everyone talks and I grow tired. I was practically falling asleep when I'm dragged up from the floor by someone.

"Come on, dance with me!" Eli says, taking my hand in his and dancing around with me. I laugh and dance with him. Soon everyone is dancing around and singing the songs. It comes to a more chilled out song and everyone takes a partner for slow dancing. Eli carefully slips his arms around my waist and I put my over his shoulders. We all laugh while slow dancing to the song. Tommy and Toby were slow dancing together while Freddie, Bill, and Aimsey were all slow dancing in a circle. It was quite a funny sight. The song ends and we all sit down where we were before. We all laugh and my tiredness begins to take over again. Before I know it I'm asleep.

Eli pov

"Guys I think she's asleep" I laugh quietly, trying not to wake her.

"Oh, we'll end the stream now." Toby laughs. "Well chat, that'll be all. August fell asleep and she must be exhausted so we are all going to chill out. Thank you for coming today, bye!" Toby waves bye to the camera and so does everyone else, whispering a bye. Toby ends the stream and sits on the couch.

"I can't imagine how tired she must be. I mean doing all this and dealing with Twitter saying all that shit.." Aimsey says sympathetically. I nod and take off my mask and glasses. I look down with sadness at the girl on my shoulder. I sigh and take off her mask and glasses before picking her up and putting her up in the actual bed. Everyone talks quietly, enjoying time together.