Call me?

THIS WILL BE CRINGE SHUT UP HEHHSKKSJS

———

Billy groaned, touching himself through his jeans, cursing slightly under his breath. He didn't really need to watch for anything since his dad wasn't home because of his night shift but of course, neighbors still existed, sadly.

The greasy haired male's breath was loud and hot with each touch. Of course it had to happen when Sidney wasn't around. That bitch was just here 2 hours ago but oh, her mom said she had to be back home and yada yada. Stuff Billy didn't really pay much attention about since it was about her mom. No one likes a slut bag unless they're good at what they do.

Speaking of slut bag.. an idea popped into Billy's head. He was going to give someone a quick little call to help him out with his problem. It wasn't gonna be Sidney, hell no. Even if she wanted Billy to fuck her, he would only do it for his pleasure only. He honestly couldn't care less about Sidney.

His mind was really only set on one person. The person who he was gonna call. The person that was the richest out of everyone here in this stupid little town combined. The person he was best friends with since grade school. A person, named Stu Macher.

A hot blue eyed blond male who was a good few inches taller than Billy. The goofball of the entire school, a class clown if you will. He wasn't obviously just hot though.
He was actually pretty cute as well. Nice personally even aside from being a fucking dad joke dispenser.

Argh whatever.. that wasn't the point right now. Right now Billy needed some part of Stu to masturbate to. Wether it be a piece of clothing he might've left over here or something he gave Billy. He didn't know.

Or maybe..

No.... Would he even do that? Agree to such thing Billy's mind somehow went to?

The place his brain had went to was phone sex. Now, Billy had never done it before but if he had to guess it was sort of roleplay as if they were actually there. Or pretend, whichever fits more.

Billy didn't even know if Stu would go through with that. Surely not, right? It wasn't impossible however. Stu was always easily persuaded into things, sometimes he just did it because and didn't have to have a reason. Would that be the same for this kind of situation though?

The brunette pondered for a moment before mentally saying 'fuck it' while getting up from his place on the living room couch only to stop a few feet away from it so he could dial a all to well known number he has called on multiple occasions.

Within a few minutes the blond had picked up with a yawn and a small 'hello?' Which just sent Billy into a overwhelming adorable shock before he remembered why he had called in the first lace. Righttt.. stupid erection. Billy leaned against the small table as he gripped the phone with one hand while snaking the other  inside his pants. A small smirk crept onto his lips, licking them out of pure lust.

"Hey Stu.. I have a very important question tonight I wanted to ask." Billy spoke softly, grabbing a hold of himself, rubbing softly. A hum could be heard before Stu actually answered him verbally, "yeah? And what's soo important you had to ask at... 1 in the morning?" Stu's smile could practically be heard from the other end as he teased the other. That teasing will only just grow, unknown to Stu of course and it will be switched. Billy will tease Stu. Billy will make Stu feel like he could only rely on him and no one else. Billy will make Stu his. Billy will do everything in his power to make sure Stu stays loyal to him.

Billy only breathed out a dry laugh before continuing on with his request, "well.. I just wanted to know if you would ever do phone--" a groan escaped Billy's mouth but it didn't concern him much, "—sex?"