New pt2

"Well, I have to go and watch this now but it was nice meeting you Billy."
Stu smiled but before he could leave to pay Billy placed a hand on his shoulder, "how about we see this thing together? I haven't seen it yet and Randy said it sucked but his taste is ass so that means it's good." Billy offered. Stu thought for a few seconds, looking at the tape then at Billy with another smile,

"Sure."

———

Laughs and chitter chatter filled the air as Billy and Stu walked together to Stu's house. It wasn't really a home to him so he could never really call it that. All it was was a house. A cold, basically abandoned house that Stu had to sleep at.

"So, have any siblings Billy boy?" Stu said, patting Billy's head just to emphasize his height.

Billy pursed his lips while furrowing his eyebrows, pushing Stu slightly, "never call me that again or I won't ever talk to you. But anyways.. no. I've always wanted a sister or brother or something but I got squat. It was always boring over at my house. No pets either, not even a hamster." Billy sighed, shoving his hands into his pockets before glancing at Stu, "what about you? You look like the kind of person to have some." Billy reiterated the question.

Stu nodded, "I actually do! I have o- two. Well, had two, one of them died uh just this year. Went by the name of Margret. My other sister's name is Leslie but she's up and gone." Stu sighed.

"I thought that last name sounded familiar. Macher.. wasn't she on the cheer team or whatever?" "Yeah.." "oh man. Uh sorry 'bout that I guess. If I can ask this, did she commit suicide?" Billy said hesitantly. Stu thought for a moment before shrugging, "suicide. I never liked her anyways. She always pretended to be someone she wasn't. I know that bad to say about a dead person but like, she my family y'know?" Stu chuckled lightly, hoping and praying that Billy wasn't freaked out about what he was saying. He was just spewing out his feelings, if he went any further Stu would've probably said he was Margret. That he was on the cheer team. That he-

"No I get it. When my grandpa died I didn't think much of it. He was a fucking ass hole, took my nose when I was younger." Billy joked, doing the trick on Stu which made the blond boy snort.

Billy smiled softly before looking away quickly so that Stu wouldn't see it, "anyways. Is that your house?" Billy pointed out. Stu had told him it was fairly large and was on top of a hill basically and it fit that description. It was also the only house around so there wasn't really much comparison to do.

Stu grabbed Billy's wrist and picked up their pace, excited to see the movie, "yeah it is!" He exclaimed.

They stopped to catch a few breathes at the front porch before Stu unlocked it, heading inside as Billy followed. He looked around in awe as it would seem, looking at the priceless vases and paintings.

"Is there any pictures of you dude? All I see is your sisters..." Billy said, reaching out for a framed picture that had the two parents and the two daughters but no sign of their son. Stu stammered, trying to think of a plausible and not stupid reasoning as to why he wasn't in those pictures.

"I uhm- my parents never wanted me in photos, they uh they just told me they didn't want to ruin the perfect photo. I could never be in them." Stu said, rubbing the back of his neck as a nervous smile settled on his face.

Billy stared at Stu for a second, "let's watch the movie.." and with that, Billy walked off to the kitchen to try and find popcorn if Stu had any.

Stu sighed in relief, chuckling as he agreed. The tall male went to the living room to put the movie into the player, turning up the volume a little while also pausing it, waiting for the other boy to get done with whatever he wanted. Stu thought for sure Billy would question him on the matter but he just did that. Guess it worked. He surely wouldn't believe it himself if he heard it but he isn't Billy.

———

::a/n::

Sorry so short but just wanted to get something out for you😭 BUT IM. DONE TESTING😴😴😴😴😴