Call me? Pt2

::a/n::

Dw about the picture, I am very immature and so is my friend and she said to make a bloody penis😋🤞💛💛💛💛

———

"God you were so good angel.. I can't wait to see you in real action. See you tomorrow." Billy said quietly and slowly, looking at his cum filled hand, watching it drip slowly onto his shirt and the couch. Shit.. ah, whatever.

With a few more sweet and lust tainted words, they said their goodbyes to each other before hanging up the phone.

———

"And then I said-" "we get it Randy! You know all the basic steps to surviving a horror movie, just shut up already! Literally everyone who has a brain knows all of those, even people who fucking hate horror movies know them!" Stu interrupted, rolling his eyes at the crazy brunette. Sometimes this boy was too much, even for Stu.

Randy glared at Stu before something else caught his eye behind the taller male, "oh hey Bills! Where the fuck were you, you're late." Randy sighed, popping a grape in his mouth.

Stu seemed to stiffen up a bit, looking back slowly only to catch each other's eyes. Billy smirked, taking a seat next to Sidney while she placed her head on his shoulder. Stu quickly looked away, running a hand through his hair while his face heated up as he remembered the events that took place just last night.

Suddenly Randy got much more interesting.

Stu swore if he started thinking more about last night he'd just pop a boner right now in front of everyone! It wasn't his fault Billy was so hot now was it? Nope. That was all purely Billy's fault.

"What's the matter Stu, you look like you've seen a ghost?" Billy purred slightly as a all too knowing shit eating smirk. Stu felt himself shrinking underneath Billy's words, scooting over towards Tatum more. Tatum was confused but just shrugged, wrapping her arms around Stu's waist while said boy leaned into her touch. It might have been a loving touch to her but really it was just comfort for Stu. Comfort away from that horny man over there.

He could've sworn Billy's face also crunched up in disgust as a frown was placed upon his now dead smirk. Stu only smiled a bit, knowing this pissed Billy off.

"Oh uhm- yeah I actually did see a ghost! Right behind you dude, oh man he looks so beat up and gnarly man.. Ick!" Stu poked his tongue out before laughing his ass off. It wasn't even that funny but Stu just got a kick out of his own joke.

Billy rolled his eyes while pushing Sidney slightly away, sighing that he didn't want her on him. Sidney obliged, saddened by the gesture but didn't say anything about it.

As Stu died down his laughter, he stared at Billy with a small smile. Billy on the other hand.. he had other thoughts. Clearing his throat, Billy leaned a little bit inwards and gave the best smile he could, "hey Stu, can I come over to your house after school? We could watch that new movie that came out.." billy suggested, no.. basically TOLD Stu that he was coming over no matter what answer he gave.

Stu caught onto Billy's act, a blush dusting over his cheeks, "o-oh yeah sure! I was going to ask you anyways." Stu said, twiddling his thumbs together shyly. He ready knew what was about to go down once Billy enters his house.