Oh.

"Please, Billy.. I need you." Stu said, holding Billy's face gently.

Billy gulped. He's never felt.. nervous. Not like this. Not around Sidney, not around some stupid jock who thinks he's intimidating, not around his dumbass dad and definitely not around Stu. Well, until now that is. Is was a weird feeling. On one hand he hated it. He hated how he felt. On the other however.. he loved it. He loved Stu. He could deny that fact no longer.

The brunette looked up into Stu's blue-ish grey eyes. They were so pretty. More prettier than any girl Billy has dated combined. He could stare into them all day if it was up to the shorter boy.

Billy's eyes then flickered to the other boys lips. Oh how pink they were, how kissable. Billy had to mentally restrain himself from kissing them. He bet they tasted like strawberries and were as soft as Stu's skin. Though Stu's scent contrasted the strawberries and instead were this coconut, honey type thing. He made it work though and only infatuated Billy more.

He watched as the lips parted slightly as if the blond was going to say something but nothing came out. Not even one breath.

Billy looked back up at Stu's eyes, feeling his own lips part, deciding to help Stu out with words.

"Can I kiss you?" Billy breathed out, eagerly awaiting the answer that decided the future of this moment. As he waited, his hands found themselves on the taller boy's hips, holding on tightly as if he were to let go, Stu would disappear into thin air. He did not want that to happen, not until he was able to share a sweet moment between their lips.

Stu's mouth curled up into his infamous grin as he nodded silently.

Billy wanted to stand on his toes and kiss the boy in front of him, to finally kiss the guy he had always wanted to kiss but he was unable to move. Not a single thing. All he could do was hope and pray Stu leaned down to kiss him, place those angel made lips on Billy's own.

Stu closed his eyes, leaning down until their noses were touching and they both could feel their breath on each other. Billy's eyes fluttered closed, anxiously waiting for the kiss that never happened.

A few seconds later Billy heard laughing.

This caught his attention real quick.

His eyes opened in a heartbeat but that heartbeat soon dropped as he realized.. Stu, was the one laughing. Billy's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion and hurt.

What..?

Stu continued to laugh until he lost his breath. He wheezed and coughed for a few seconds before laughing again, speaking up between them,

"Did you— r-really think I would- ahaha! Think I would want to kiss a boy? Let alone, YOU?" Stu inquired, running a hand through his hair. He was a few steps away from Billy now, just.. laughing at him. Laughing at Billy, the guy who offered his best friend a kiss!

Billy felt his eyes water.

No.

No no no! Stop it! He couldn't cry. He can't. He's never cried apart from.. from when- oh god. No please—

"Aww.." Stu smiled evilly, walking closer again and held Billy's face just like he did a few minutes ago only with one hand this time. Tilting Billy's head up, his smile grew, "is Billy Loomis gonna cry? Just because he thought his best friend was just like him? He thought his best friend was a fag?"

Billy shut his eyes tight, trying to prevent the tears from escaping though that sadly only made it easier. He felt hot tears streaming down his face before opening his eyes again. This time, Sidney, Tatum, Randy, his past girlfriends and Steven Orth all around them with disgusted faces.

Stu stepped back again, shaking his head as he wrapped an arm around Tatum.

"Really Billy? Did you really think Stu would want someone like you when he has someone like me? You're not even in his league." Tatum sneered, walking up to Billy as she spit on his shoe before going back to her place beside Stu.

Sidney was next to walk up to Billy. Billy desperately tried to run away, back to his room to cry in his pillow but again, he could move. Something was preventing him to. Whatever it was he was going to fucking murder it. Even if that was possible which it was not.

"I see why your mom left Billy." Sidney started, causing Billy to flinch at the mention of his mom leaving. He wanted to beg and plead her not to say anything more but his stupid ego of not being manly enough was going to get hurt again. Being gay wasn't masculine already so to try and keep everything together even though it was getting out of hand, he stopped himself from begging like a little bitch.

"I always wondered why your dad hated you as well. Always calling you girly, calling you gay, all that crap. It's cause he's right. He was always right. It's all your fault. Everything is. I hardly even liked you, I only did it for popularity. If your mom didn't even want you what would make you think Stu would?" Sidney scoffed, pushing Billy onto his ass before walking away with the flip of her hair. Snickering could be heard from all around Billy.

Billy shook violently, looking down at the concrete he had been forced onto. He didn't want to meet anyones eyes. Not Sidney's, not Tatum's, not Stu's. Not anyone.

The brunette curled himself up into a ball, knees up to his chest while his hands held and tugged at his hair.

"Stop it.. shut up, I'm not- I'm not gay I— I- please, believe me I swear I would never be like that! Just- listen!" Billy shouted though it wasn't directed at anyone beside himself. He wasn't trying to convince them. He was trying to convince himself.

He had shut himself back into his mind. The part of him who thought boys were cute. The part of him that was different. The part that didn't like girls that much. The part that wanted to be let out so desperately and given love. The part that was truly him, that said nothing was his fault, that said it was ok to be this way. That part of shut away now. The moment he let it out something like this happened. Of course it did. Because it wasn't normal. He wasn't normal.

And he would never be.

With shaky breathes and more crying, he forced his eyes open and looked up only to be faced with a box tv and posters. He sat up slowly, looking around. Random clothes thrown everywhere as well as his backpack and some comic books he had been reading this past month. His sheets were all messy and hardly covered him, causing a small shiver to run down his spine.

Billy slowly reached for his face, feeling dry and fresh tears on his cheeks. He forcefully pushed himself off of his bed and went to his body mirror that used yo be his mom's before she left. His dad almost threw it out but Billy had saved it before he did. It had a few cracked in the glass and the wood chipped a bit but it was standing.

The short boy was dressed only in his boxers. His skin was covered in sweat as his hair stuck up in weird and uncomfortable ways. His eyes were red and puffy, eyelashes sticking together because of the salty water his body produced.

"Oh." Billy quietly said to himself.

Of course.