Hot new boy pt2

"Wanna kindly explain what you meant by 'pretty smile', huh Stu?" Billy said, leaning in a bit closer.

Stu's face reddened as he quickly looked away, "I-I don't know what you're talkin' about man, I'm not into that gay stuff or whatever those uh— fags do.." Stu grimaced at the f slur he used while Billy didn't even look phased by it.

"Uh-huh.. yeah sure. Look I—"

"The fuck is this nerd doin' Stu? Hey, get out of here!" Someone yelled from behind Stu. Billy looked up to see a well built boy wearing a blue and yellow letterman jacket walking over to the duo. Billy scowled while Stu turned his head around to face the guy. Billy already knew who it was. It was Steve, the guy Stu mentioned to Billy when they first met.

Billy crossed his arms with an annoyed sigh, "look I have no time for your games. I'm just talking with him so why don't you act like an overprotective boyfriend to someone else." And with a roll of his eyes, Billy faced his attention back on the worried Stu.

Steven sneered at this attitude towards him. Did this dude really not know who he is? Or did he just have a death wish? Either way it's going to end in someone's funeral.

(Also I headcanon that Stu and Steve dated for like a second just to see how it feels like to date another boy, might make a chapter dedicated to that ngl🧐🧐)

"Oh yeah pretty boy? Why don't you eat my fucking fist then!" Steven yelled, going to punch Billy in his face but something else was hit instead. It was Stu's jaw. Steve quickly pulled back and apologized as a few students gathered around the trio. Stu laughed it off, wiping a few stray tears away, "it's fine dude- ahh... fuck. That's gonna leave a mark, at least I'll look tough! Aha! Look man, he's cool I swear. He's gonna come to the party tonight and-" "he's going? Isn't he new and shit? And did you see how he talked to me?!" Steve yelled like a toddler.

"I-I know but look, if you just get along it's gonna be fine. Do you remember how we met? We used to fucking hate each other's guts and now we're best friends. Please Steve, for me?" Stu sighed, groaning a bit as he held his aching jaw. He'd have to give the nurse a quick visit.

Everything went silent after that for about 15 seconds before Steve answered, "yeah.. Yeah I guess. Just let me know if that bitch does anything, I'll gladly  paint a fucking mural with his blood.

AND THEN I CUT IT OFF BECSUSE I HAVE AN IDEA

You get part of that for free but anyways

What if I made this into like an actual story

Somehow idk, I've hardly made actual stories that aren't Oneshots without just abandoning them BUT WHAT IF I TRIED TO MAKE THIS INTO ASTORY🥺🥺🥺🥺🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

If not I'll just uh make this into a draft again and continue writing this as a oneshot🥺🙏🙏