Comfessions and blood stains

BILLY IS SISISISISIIS HOT AND BAD ASS AND HOT SEXY SEXYY SEXYYYYY MAN MAN MNA BOY SEXY HOT AND STU SHY 🙀🙀🙀🙀

Also idk what to name this is pls pls plsssss give me ideas 🤞😖😖😖
———

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!" Randy shouted, pumping a fist in the air as Billy Loomis beat the shit out of Steven Orth.

Why you may ask? Well that's a very good question you have. The same question a lot of the kids were thinking as they gathered around the two boys duking it out.

The reason was: revenge. The next question may be, but why revenge? Well.. it was all for Stu Macher. A pretty rambunctious boy himself but when it came down to it he was pretty shy. It may be surprising but that's what you get to know when you're close with Stu. All the jokes and funny moments with him are just pleas for attention but if you knew the real him he was just a small grain of sand in one big ocean.

Now it's not to say he wasn't funny by himself or that wasn't his personally, it's just he makes it his whole personality and we all know, there is more to a person than just one thing. Most people that is.

Back to the fight though. Billy was absolutely dominating Steve, punching and kicking everywhere he could. Sweat mixed with blood which made everything smell horrid.

Punch after punch, kick after kick, Billy didn't think he was done yet. Not until this fucker knew never to mess with Stu Macher or him ever again. Grabbing his head, Billy slammed it down onto the concrete and then went to knee him in the balls. Sorry Steve. (Rip Steve)

All you could hear was groans and moans from Steve's mouth, the grunts and huffs from Billy's, and the cheering, screaming and yelling coming from the students around. It was pretty scary.

Before Billy could punch again though, Steve somehow gained enough strength to knock Billy off of him only to weakly kick his stomach. It hurt yeah but Steve was about to hurt wayyy more. Billy kicked at Steve's legs, causing him to loose his balance and fall. Billy smiled wickedly, getting on top of Steve while doing any damage he thought fit.

Perfect.

That definitely will teach that scum to never mess with Stu Mache or Billy Loomis ever again. Nor anyone in his friend circle for that matter. Only insane people who have a death wish will ever cause problems for them now.

Somewhere deep in the mix, someone yelled out that the principal was coming so Billy quickly got up with one last punch to Steve's lower jaw before taking a quick picture and running off to his house.

With a huff Billy slammed his front door shut, pressing his sweat drenched shirt against it while regaining his breath back. He closed his eyes for only a second but his peace was ruined by a telephone ringing. Shit. Who the hell was that?

Billy slowly picked it up and brung it to his ear,
"hello?" He croaked out, obviously exhausted from everything that had just happened.

"Billy are you alright man? Oh god- oh jeez.. fuck, I'm coming over ok? Bye-" and without even a word from Billy the call had ended and Billy was expecting a new guest in his oh so humble home.

It seemed like only a few seconds until a car engine could be heard from outside, prompting Billy to think Stu was here, and he was. He didn't even knock before he busted through the unlocked door and went straight to Billy, cupping his face with a worried expression.

Water glossed Stu's eyes, making Billy feel.. guilt or something. That was the weirdest problem emotion to have at the moment. He should feel confident and happy that he beat that bitch to a pulp, and Stu should feel happy about it!

"Why the hell did you do that?! Y-you could've gotten hurt a-and what if he accidentally killed you? What would I do without you Billy!? Y-you cant leave me—" Stu cried, hugging Billy tightly.

Billy just stood there, a bit shocked at this reaction. He decided to let Stu ramble on a bit more, wondering what else he thought. Plus, whenever Stu rambled he usually said something he didn't mean to say out loud like a secret or something.
He did that when he was talking about scary movies then suddenly he said, 'and Randy sleeps with a teddy bear-' and then just continued on before Randy hit him on the head.

"I need you, please- you can't do this anymore! I can take care of myself I swear, I don't even care how hot and sexy you look right now you still shouldn't do this! Even if it's for me, you'll get yourself in so much danger. I love you man please, do you see what you do to me?" Stu cried more, hiccuping. His hands gripped the back of Billy's bloodied, sweaty shirt tightly and just stayed there.

Billy's eyes widened, now finally pulling back away from the death grip Stu had on him, "what did you just say?" "N-nothing! I-I just mens I uhm- I— I just care ok.." Stu mumbled, playing with the hem of his shirt that now had light blood on it.

"Stu. Say what you said. Now." Billy demanded, punching Stu's shoulder as soft and hard as he could to get his point across.

Stu groaned, furrowing his eyebrows together, "I-I said I love—" before he could even finish the sentence out of his mouth, a set of lips touched his gently, moving slightly while Billy turned his head to get better access and such.

But sadly, before anything got heated Billy pulled away with his goddamn smirk. The hot and sexy one Stu always complained about to Tatum or Randy.

"I love you too you fucking nerd.. now uhmm, could you maybe help me wash these out? Please." Billy sighed, motioning towards his blood soaked clothing. He was sure the white t-shirt he was wearing was gonna stain and he had to throw it away but the jeans might wash out.

Stu laughed slightly and nodded, following Billy as he walked to his room.

"The fuck you doing?" Billy asked, looking back, "oh well- I- sorry.. ahah.." Stu muttered, not knowing what else to say.
It wasn't like he was gonna watch! Not unless Billy wanted him to at least... he was kind of just, unconsciously doing it.

Billy shook his head with a smile, closing his bedroom door to change out of the stained clothing. A few minutes later he cracked the door open slightly to hand the clothing to Stu who took it to the washer downstairs.

———

Sorry it's so short but like, a h